Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Thank you to everyone who has been providing feedback so far. We appreciate it!

You can view this discussion's history here:
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

Recap from the previous thread(s):

• Developing for Android is more difficult due to the multiple operating systems and variety of devices. We're working to resolve the parity, but it takes more time due to the development process. We want to make sure we introduce features that include as many devices as possible.
    • We currently aren't able to provide a deadline to ensure that we don't present expectations that may not fall on a specific date/time. We rarely announce big feature updates or games prior to release, with the exception of our weekly teasers/content blogs.
    • The Android platform is supported. Any rumors stating otherwise are false information.
    • Players have said they would like to see more transparent updates or blogs about Android progress/updates.
    • Players have said they would like to be caught up before new features are implemented.
    • Players have said they would like simultaneous updates to all platforms.

Please be familiar with the forum rules & policies and keep the thread constructive. If you have a question regarding a moderator action or would like to report a disruption, please submit a thread in Forum Disputes.

Notice of increased moderation:
    Please note this thread is under increased moderation. Repeat violations may receive increased disciplinary action for rule violations.

Fashion Designer
    Can't we have more updates besides a copy paste of the first post?

Host(ess)
    I really just want crafting and trading.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    Sorry that was a lot!!
    Nope, it's very interesting to read

Rhino Keeper
    I want crafting and trading and QUEST.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elektraalpha View Post
    I want crafting and trading and QUEST.
    I honestly don't care what they start with! Anything really!! One statement from tl that said: "we are crrently devoting all our efforts to bringing trading and crafting to android" the could even follow it with "when that is done we will then focus on quest outpost" or what ever order they want....notice how I worded that FOR them with NO Timeframe.(because we know we will never get a time frame...that has been made very clear)..but those words i used still give more promise than the answers we get now....

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, I'm on a plan to get new smart phone. What I'm using is an outdate mobile while playing with android tablet. But the more I look at android phone spec and price compare to iphone. No one in right mind will choose iphone right now.

Divide those features into smaller goals and place priority is something that TL should do. I'm also a programmer. Thought I'm not in game industry, it's still the same for releasing new features to support users.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Yep, we are! Any iOS player who would say they don't care what android get, they want more iOS items, would be a huge tool. We have the quest outpost and battle arena to keep us occupied for a while now. Even players who use gold to speed up the next battle , to get the levithian pearls couldn't say they wouldn't wait. And I'm one of them.

The samurai dragon parts will take a while to obtain. Even someone who has gotten it, could still do the adventures daily to see if they will gain gold, coins and food.

And lastly, I still think its a slap to the face of players, to put a smiley face next to a sentence saying you are still accepting feedback and suggestions. Android players aren't telling you something new to design for them. They are asking you to give them what WE (iOS players) already HAVE!
    Thank you! I've always believed in this community, and it's really encouraging to hear it out loud! There have been more and more iOS players stepping up and speaking out here and it's wonderful to see!
    What an awesome, positive way to start Part 4!

Farm Supplier
    True true. So when android is going to fix lags and give us new features? Tl didn't give us new feature but also give us lag and force close. I bet it properly Tl going to close DS on android for good.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    I honestly don't care what they start with! Anything really!! One statement from tl that said: "we are crrently devoting all our efforts to bringing trading and crafting to android" the could even follow it with "when that is done we will then focus on quest outpost" or what ever order they want....notice how I worded that FOR them with NO Timeframe.(because we know we will never get a time frame...that has been made very clear)..but those words i used still give more promise than the answers we get now....
    I agree with u. As long I get new stuff and new features. I don't care what is it. I hope TL could understand how we felt for this situation

Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast