Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

With this new update for iOS,i think we will never get any iOS only features,although I'm very patient in waiting for a new feature(yes,just hope to get only one feature of them,but none for until now!),it have been 10 months already.I'll quit soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I just seen the the new ice island tread and i feel so frustrated, I spend alot of time on this game and when I see what TL have done now I actually feel nuisance! Now I understand why they gave us gemstones! Cause they have been spending ALL there time on there new ios update.They probably could of given us gemstones a long time ago but give it to us now to soften the blow well it doesn't and im done with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    guys, i can really understand your frustation but seriously... it's just a game!

if i was someone who doesn't even knew what dragon story was and when i'd be reading this post i'd be thinking that something really bad has happened. i just sometimes think that you're taking this game a bit too serious just keep in mind that it's an app that shouldn't control or even destroy your good mood, kay?
    If it was the other way around im sure you would still be smiling! YE!

Rhino Keeper
    ok T.L. you have given a load of time to updates for apple now work on android please

Fashion Designer
    Sorry to hear that my friends :`( I will miss you and your smiles.. I m like accisse, playing only a few now when I dont have anything more to do. pleasure is gone, friends are gone... I will disappear one day too. Gl Ham and Moms... xXx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Sorry to hear that my friends :`( I will miss you and your smiles.. I m like accisse, playing only a few now when I dont have anything more to do. pleasure is gone, friends are gone... I will disappear one day too. Gl Ham and Moms... xXx
    I know Anne. It's very sad to see so many long time players and friends leave. I can fully understand why they have had enough. Android and kindle have been left eating ios dust for way too long. There is no excuse for it. And now the gulf only gets a whole lot wider. There seems to be no hope of catching up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I know Anne. It's very sad to see so many long time players and friends leave. I can fully understand why they have had enough. Android and kindle have been left eating ios dust for way too long. There is no excuse for it. And now the gulf only gets a whole lot wider. There seems to be no hope of catching up.
    I use to keep in mind that it is "only a game" but the biggest part of it is friendship. lives, joys, tears (you know Doop) and the pleasure we had to compare when some of us finally got a dragon.. TL isnt only frustrating us, it break our hearts in a way. I should visit again everyone but.. crash/lag/force close PLUS non android updatesis too much. Yes I understand too why friends go. hopefully we know where we can talk together

Fashion Designer
    I use to keep in mind that it is "only a game" but the biggest part of it is friendship. lives, joys, tears (you know Doop) and the pleasure we had to compare when some of us finally got a dragon.. TL isnt only frustrating us, it break our hearts in a way. I should visit again everyone but.. crash/lag/force close PLUS non android updatesis too much. Yes I understand too why friends go. hopefully we know where we can talk together
    Yes! We haven't 'lost' some of our friends at all!!
    And I know the trouble you have to visit neighbors Anne! And that's ok if you can't return visits

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Yes! We haven't 'lost' some of our friends at all!!
    And I know the trouble you have to visit neighbors Anne! And that's ok if you can't return visits
    We are the lucky ones my friends!

I want to rant and rave and cry and console, but none of these things touch the hearts or minds of the ones who can change things! I thanked Team Lava before for allowing me to find so many kindred spirits in a way and a place I never imagined, why are they now allowing my friends to be driven away! This game isn't truly about collecting dragons, it's about collecting friends! You get bored with collecting inanimate things and leave a regular game, you never get bored with people you care about! I am certainly not enough of a Gamer to have stuck with this so long if it was only about the game!
    I guess all I can do is encourage people to find ways to stay in touch with those you have become close to, after all, this is the web! All things are possible!

Farm Supplier
    What's the point of even having this for android If all you are going to do was to update iOS? I am not going to leave this game because I don't want to betray my dragons, but I am starting to think that leaving it is for the best. Once I first started playing, it ran smoothly, no lag, nothing wrong. Now it lags and has even started to force close. What TL need to do is completely remake Dragon Story for android and give us all the features iOS has, and let the game run smoothly.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-09-13 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Discussing third party game