Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Quote Originally Posted by wayneh23 View Post
    A new decoration and a gold sale.
    Super rare dragons once a week with island fails or one of the other 20+hr common fails and lots of [].
    sounds about right haha
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 08-09-13 at 01:52 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language in quote

New Resident
    I agree it is refreshing to see an ios player standind up for the neighbors that are being left behind. Sad thing is TL has a very devoted fan and user base is the android community

Quote Originally Posted by IrisheaglesOne View Post
    If it is just a game as you say...then why does TL employ people to even bother updatin? Ill go with your "just a game" theory and I wont be purchasing anything else from the game. Its pretty much a slap in the face to announce this huge thing weeks ahead and make it for one OS only. Thats pretty nasty!
    i just mean that it is not real. sure it is fun but lack of parity is not the end of the world. beside i do not buy gold because it is a waist of money going in people's pocket's for something fake. it is like spending money for air

Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    i just mean that it is not real. sure it is fun but lack of parity is not the end of the world. beside i do not buy gold because it is a waist of money going in people's pocket's for something fake. it is like spending money for air
    Its like spending money on air....

is spending money on movies just like buying "air"? both of these things are meant to entertain you, so I suppose you don't ever watch any movies, because according to you its just pointless. People in the entertainment industry are supposed to entertain, these unhappy customers are obviously no longer entertained. If I go to see a bad movie, I complain about how bad it is and tell my friends not to see it, how is it any different than Dragon story...oh that's right, unlike movies, a game can be updated to make everyone happy, these are loyal DS players who love the game and see its potential, they are merely trying to voice their opinions on how the game could continue to entertain them.

to loyal players of dragon story, it's not a "game" it's something that they have put a lot of time and effort into, and they wish to see their effort rewarded with fair treatment. It's not really asking for much.

When IOS got the new island/update did any other android user all of a sudden started having issues with requesting maps? Not only that but I can go to my IOS neighbors but when I click on my android ones my game either can't load the island or it kicks me out of my game two or three times before I can visit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    Its like spending money on air....

is spending money on movies just like buying "air"? both of these things are meant to entertain you, so I suppose you don't ever watch any movies, because according to you its just pointless. People in the entertainment industry are supposed to entertain, these unhappy customers are obviously no longer entertained. If I go to see a bad movie, I complain about how bad it is and tell my friends not to see it, how is it any different than Dragon story...oh that's right, unlike movies, a game can be updiated to make everyone happy, these are loyal DS players who love the game and see its potential, they are merely trying to voice their opinions on how the game could continue to entertain them.

to loyal players of dragon story, it's not a "game" it's something that they have put a lot of time and effort into, and they wish to see their effort rewarded with fair treatment. It's not really asking for much.
    i do so watch movies. i say gold is an waist of money because you don't get it in real life. at least you can actually touch movies and video games. and i am not trying to be mean to anyone. i just saying my opinion and want to say it without any harrasment.

i do so watch movies. i say gold is an waist of money because you don't get it in real life. at least you can actually touch movies and video games. and i am not trying to be mean to anyone. i just saying my opinion and want to say it without any harrasment.
    ....and yet you were harassing those that were complaining about the game by rudely stating your opinion as though your opinion was the only correct one? hypocritical much?

if you don't have a problem with the game being run how it is, then don't complain. but we have the right to state our opinions and complain all we want, and I don't know if you noticed...buuuuttt that's sorta what this thread is for: "feedback" aka negative feedback = complaining, positive = Thanking

Rhino Keeper
    Must be ios everythings fine on that side of the road!

Fashion Designer
    @RiverJen : you will not have any answer!

Host(ess)
    O team lava please stop kicking us in the teeth