Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Quote Originally Posted by Talonia View Post
    I won't add the link as I'm sure *someone* will say it's against some rule, even though it's not a competitor's site. Just go to the Storm8 website and click careers. You'll see the little goody bags the employees get. One is a free iPod Touch. Another is money toward a second mobile device of their choice. WHY would they get an Android when the push is OBVIOUSLY for iOS? So much so that they give iPods away for free. Answer: They wouldn't.

I am level 54 and dragons are being eliminated before I even have a prayer of getting to them. I simply can't afford the habitats or the expansions, or the food for that matter. I would suggest a focus group but after all the reading I've done here, on this parity issue in particular... I know it will never happen. TL is skewed heavily in favor of iOS, and the only monitoring that seems to be actively going on on these boards is to make sure people toe the line. Which, unfortunately, is left up to the "discretion" of several different persons, and seems to lack consistency. That is, if they bother to answer at all. I've seen firsthand that it is true that flattery (false obviously, as what is there to genuinely flatter about?) is the only sure way to get a response from the gamemakers. Posts get arbitrarily deleted over different interpretations of various ambiguous rules - which may or may not apply to said deleted post...

Anywho, like I said, level 54, can't really get anywhere, food is too costly, expansions are not happening, and the colors still seem to be splitting in ridiculous ways. Maybe it's better for iOS beginners, but Android beginners won't go much further than I'm at right now. This is supposed to be a game, not a frustrating chore. But then again, maybe the goal is to make the Android players quit?
    Yeah I saw that on the strom8 website too, ridiculous! I'm level 74 on this account, been trying for more than a month for medusa! I only have 4 different pink dragons, and only one night dragon (been too busy trying for medusa) paying for expansion gets easier, paying for everything gets easier, but if I want to expand (can't right now because my phone can't request mystic maps) I need 64 mystic maps, which takes three days to get, then I have to wait two days for it to finish expanding! the only thing I spend money on anymore is food, I have over 4,000,000 coins now. and when I was level 52 I had to save up for a week and a half to get a mythic habitat! now I get 6 mill in 5 days!

You seem to know when there'll be maximum active users. Tell me please when it is so I can make lots of coffee and frustration

And I'm really sorry fir this lack of current activity if mine :C

Nightclub Owner
    Please remember that posts need to abide by the terms of service and rules of conduct.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Talonia View Post
    Anywho, like I said, level 54, can't really get anywhere, food is too costly, expansions are not happening, and the colors still seem to be splitting in ridiculous ways. Maybe it's better for iOS beginners, but Android beginners won't go much further than I'm at right now. This is supposed to be a game, not a frustrating chore. But then again, maybe the goal is to make the Android players quit?
    Are you using the New Dawn app to feed your food? Not sure if its still available for download but do use that if you can. Food costs are still lower there. Started nearly a year ago so I've got 2m+ over food (I've stopped planting for a while) and more than 60m in coins.

For maps, try to add more people..

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Are you using the New Dawn app to feed your food? Not sure if its still available for download but do use that if you can. Food costs are still lower there. Started nearly a year ago so I've got 2m+ over food (I've stopped planting for a while) and more than 60m in coins.

For maps, try to add more people..
    yeah but you can still only get 20 maps a day, so at a certain point more neighbors doesn't equal more maps

and unfortunatly, New Dawn was taken down from google play, they took away the only good thing android had...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    yeah but you can still only get 20 maps a day, so at a certain point more neighbors doesn't equal more maps

and unfortunatly, New Dawn was taken down from google play, they took away the only good thing android had...
    You can still use it if you have it on your phone and didn't uninstall it..

As for the maps, yes, maximum of 20 per day. But if you request all, while you're waiting for the expansion to finish, your neighbours can still send you maps. (Backlog from your request, those who didn't manage to send the 20 the day you requested). So when your expansion is completes, maybe you'll only have to wait a day to get the rest of the maps. Not sure if my explanation is clear..

Host(ess)
    Quick Reply
    ******FontSize*********
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post

Host(ess)
    I sure wish these forms would not love you out every ten seconds. ignore the above.

ND going away,huh? My predictions coming true perhaps? Pony, is this a sign that our marshmallows will be roasted soon? I don't know if you noticed, but they're getting a little cold in here...

Farm Supplier
    Insult has been added to injury. Speeding up food production has doubled the hours, so 5 hour diamond dates cost 10 gold to finish. Gee thanks