Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

New Resident
    Why don't we just tell them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    There's no teasers this week but there will still be updates
    If not a new dragon update this week,what will the update be!Hopefully something that takes us closer to ios!

I just wish I could get some of the dragon that ios gets and a fair chance to get each type. Or at least the ones I like but I want to say at least half I can't get because of ios or expired.

Sorry if this a double post reason why there shouldn't be limited time to get x type from what I read this is just for android so far to get one large of each type and special habitats and 1 banner for each type is 50,456,000 that plus much more to clear lands takes a bunch of time to get money. And with how much time / money / breeding for these limited times so far it seems like I get same types then oops the limited dragon done and didn't get or has to sit in nest for month or longer trying to pay for habitats then next limited is missed because nest are full of waiting because of such large cost.

We are stickied! Thank you Forum mods.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Pony's a lass.

I think this thread should be locked and the ANDROID PARITY THREAD PART 5 should be created, and stickied.
    Done! Thanks for the suggestion. Previously we only stickied updates. Ongoing, active conversations kept themselves at the top and we had TONS of stickies for game guides and feature overviews. We're trying something new by adding a Game Guide forum, not only to consolidate those stickies to create more room, but to provide a good resources for players to get gameplay information. :3

Farm Supplier
    Wow, this thread is a sticky. Well, I guess I have seen everything now. Lol. Thanks Pony.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone at TL tell me why ALL the latest updates are for just ios? We Android users STILL play this game! (just about)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Disel8 View Post
    Can someone at TL tell me why ALL the latest updates are for just ios? We Android users STILL play this game! (just about)
    people always say "stop new dragons we cant breed them all" and when we dont have one dragon one week people say " hey we still there why do you forget us" huh
    go right go left there will always be someone angry about something... tsss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    people always say "stop new dragons we cant breed them all" and when we dont have one dragon one week people say " hey we still there why do you forget us" huh
    go right go left there will always be someone angry about something... tsss
    You wrote it better than I could. With thousands upon thousands of players all over the world, we all cannot be pleased.