Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I don't think the island fails matter much AFTER you get the gemstone dragons. Because now people are forced (wouldn't be a problem for android/kindle) to use the basic, pure dragons. And as Jake said, after the habitat has been increased, iOS users no longer have a valid reason to complain about not being able to use gemstone dragons for breeding. After all, they were never intended to be used that way.

Yes, Easy to breed gemstones using super rares, which many of us androids would have already..
    Yeah, glad Jake answered. Don't like it myself, don't agree with it. But it is what it is, they gave us the reasoning behind it and I can deal. Just glad we got some insight and got some communication on the reasoning behind the change.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post
    And while I'm here I'll tease the fact that next month you'll be seeing an update that's bigger and contains more content than every feature we've ever released put together. So that's very exciting.

Thanks again and have a lovely night,

-Jake.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Currently-OFF

I know its under an ios only thread but realy hope the biggest update also got something todo with android/kindle
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-13 at 10:46 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Banned
    So do I! It's time for you all to have something great.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-13 at 10:47 AM. Reason: removed incorrect quote

Farm Supplier
    I thought the same thing....maybe parity, but then reality snuck in and I decided not to hold my breath. If they release this huge update for ios without parity for us I may just give up on the game and move on.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-13 at 10:48 AM. Reason: removed incorrect quote

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I wish that were true too but since it says that it's bigger and better than anything so far I highly doubt we'll be seeing any parity.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-25-13 at 10:47 AM. Reason: removed incorrect quote

Farm Supplier
    Please, would someone confirm if the major update is for ALL platforms or only for iOS.

I've always thought it needlessly cruel to play with droid/kindle players hopes for a few days on the new dragon teaser threads. It would be inexcusable to do it for a month with something apparently much bigger and better and then give it only to the favoured children, again.

Rhino Keeper
    oaky so now i can't even request maps to clear my island and i am out of space for any new habitats! it closes on me every time i click on the expand tab!

Rhino Keeper
    i can't even open the market or place habitats

Farm Supplier
    Ok? Oh wait! Dragon message pop up! Oh my sweet nb visited me! Oh wait oh care , can't even visit my nb(now they gone:'( )

Rhino Keeper
    i would really like some acknowledgement of the fact that this stuff isn't working. where are all the TL people? hello? i can't clear, open market, visit neighbors, send gold, open goals, plant food, see most of my dragons and habitats or farms!