Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
I honestly don't care what they start with! Anything really!! One statement from tl that said: "we are crrently devoting all our efforts to bringing trading and crafting to android" the could even follow it with "when that is done we will then focus on quest outpost" or what ever order they want....notice how I worded that FOR them with NO Timeframe.(because we know we will never get a time frame...that has been made very clear)..but those words i used still give more promise than the answers we get now....
I'd be more than happy to start with the crashing and lagging issues. If they can't even fix that then what hope have we got of getting anything of substance? I don't think they have made any real effort at parity. It's time that some effort was put into the android/kindle game. As far as I'm concerned, they have no right to offer a sub par app that doesn't function as they promised. And the fact that the advertisement for the game on Google Play states features that are not available is unacceptable. These things need to be addressed.