Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Christmas (android) limited release

Dragon Story Christmas (android) limited release

Am i dreaming or christmas has some new gifts for us android players? I downloaded the new version and saw new features for us. Mining and dawntree....i had not really explored this version jet, i was tooooooo happy :-) :-):-)
    Thank you team lava!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry for my english ;-)

Nightclub Owner
    I wish Kindle users weren't the outcasts of the Android world. My other account is played on an HDX and we get zip, zilch, nada - not even the holiday version of the app.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

:-( after the happyness comes the sadness..... i must disinstall this version because it continues to crash.......

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Can you let us know more information about the crashes you are experiencing? We will be happy to investigate this further.

After the first download it takes a little bit more time to load. Once it opened, it loaded up the new goals about the downtree, some new dragons, mining... but very slowley. Then i closed it, disinstalled the old version, and when i went to opend the new one again it says i don't have any internet connection. I checked up everything, cleaned my device, but nothing. Disinstalled and installed again but it still doesn't work. Other tl games like bs, rs are working perfectly. Thank you

We're going to take a look at your account. Please don't mind any changes while we do this. Your game data is safe on our servers.

Thank you Elsa, and thank you team lava. Now it works!!!!! It opened now so as if i was a new player and i had only to set up my account. You are great!

That can happen while we investigate, but you should see your high-level game back now. Please let us know if you continue to experience crashing with the high-level account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilithgio View Post
    Am i dreaming or christmas has some new gifts for us android players? I downloaded the new version and saw new features for us. Mining and dawntree....i had not really explored this version jet, i was tooooooo happy :-) :-):-)
    Thank you team lava!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry for my english ;-)
    What?? I have the Dragon Story - Winter version, is this the one you have?
    I don't have any of those features (mining, dawn tree, etc.). I don't see a DS-Christmas in the store either.

Please help! I would love to have the mining feature
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    So is it true that the iOS features are /finally/ coming over to Android or was it just a glitch that lilithgio experienced?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast