Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mossrock dragon! Dragon story. June 13, 2013

I finally got it after getting 3 Dawntrees, 5 Stones, and way to many Light Dragons to count, and 1 Turquoise which surprised me with Stone/Turquoise. He is cute but kind of weird looking.

Host(ess)
    Just need to get the word out..... I breda Trickster and Genie and ended up with Cosmic. OMG I just bought stone yesterday and I am broke....$6,000,000 for his habitat? He is gonna sit in the dang egg for awhile!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leomome View Post
    Just need to get the word out..... I breda Trickster and Genie and ended up with Cosmic. OMG I just bought stone yesterday and I am broke....$6,000,000 for his habitat? He is gonna sit in the dang egg for awhile!

Sell the egg, cosmic is easy to come by. Even if you have two nests, if you don't have money for the habitat, toss it. Try for the dragons you have a habitat for. The best thing to do, IMO.

first try with stone/turquoise 8hrs i hope its md (pray)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Shh, Henry's sleeping.

It just appeared in my market.
    Lol
    Anyway, I can't try this dragon, my Stone is in the temple

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Yay Nora! Every time a new dragon comes out, I check here
    You are so brilliant at breeding ! Congratulations, sweetie
    Thank you my sweet friend
    Have you tried for it yet ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Thank you my sweet friend
    Have you tried for it yet ?
    Yep! And FINALLY succeeded after heaps of lights, stone, turquoise (what the? It's super rare!) dawntree (urgh) I finally got it (and what a flurry of breeding it was, too!)

I also sent my landworm (he's my hero!) on the last two quests to get steel for samurai, and I got it! OMG I immediately thought of how I could get a message to you! I said your name out loud three times (made sure I was alone, didn't wana seem TOO foolish!) and it worked!

You are a major good luck charm, hun, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, so worth your weight in gold, diamonds, precious gems, EVERYTHING! *huge hugs*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Yep! And FINALLY succeeded after heaps of lights, stone, turquoise (what the? It's super rare!) dawntree (urgh) I finally got it (and what a flurry of breeding it was, too!)

I also sent my landworm (he's my hero!) on the last two quests to get steel for samurai, and I got it! OMG I immediately thought of how I could get a message to you! I said your name out loud three times (made sure I was alone, didn't wana seem TOO foolish!) and it worked!

You are a major good luck charm, hun, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, so worth your weight in gold, diamonds, precious gems, EVERYTHING! *huge hugs*
    Hmm, I think I should try that

Executive Chef
    Lol you guys are funny
    Awsumum, I'm so jealous of you right now!! I still haven't received even one piece of the Samurai !!

Maybe I should call your name 3 times

Farm Supplier
    Got it!! Turquoise/Stone. Second try. (Got Stone 1st try) 8 hrs, egg in the nest now

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast