Thread: Where is the Tournament located?

New Resident

Question Where is the Tournament located?

Just downloaded this app on my iPhone as an alternative to another popular bingo game. I read something about a tournament within the FAQ's of the app. However, I see no tournament room. Where is the tournament located on the iPhone app. I am anxious to start playing thanks in advance for your response!

Senior Moderator
    From the home page, it should be on the right side. There's a timer underneath it, about 8 hours left for today.

I'm not sure if you need to be a certain level to unlock it.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Thank you so much for the quick response! There is probably a level requirement, because I don't see a timer. Is the home page considered the main screen where the all of the different rooms are listed? Thanks again!

Senior Moderator
    If there's a "Back" button on the top right side, then you're not at the home page.

Sorry, I'm having issues loading a pic right now. There's 3 sections - Special Bingo, Classic Bingo, and Tournament.
    Last edited by greygull; 07-15-13 at 04:35 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM