Thread: This dragon may make you green with envy, but don't let it make you feel blue!

This dragon may make you green with envy, but don't let it make you feel blue!

Pick up your own Turquoise Dragon and make everyone else jealous in Dragon Story!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish you would stop coming out with so many dragons.....I can't catch up remotely on them and most of them are rare. Hopefully this is a craft dragon or at least common. It's pretty though.

i hope it is not craftable. looks awsome. though i hope it looks better as an adult. it also lookes old.

Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    I wish you would stop coming out with so many dragons.....I can't catch up remotely on them and most of them are rare. Hopefully this is a craft dragon or at least common. It's pretty though.

I like it when they make new dragons. each one is cooler than the last. keep it up.

Banned
    It's not craftable. It's the new stone element dragon. When TL gets it right, they do it really, really well. This dragon is perfect at epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    It's not craftable. It's the new stone element dragon. When TL gets it right, they do it really, really well. This dragon is perfect at epic.
    thats a releif

Rhino Keeper
    lovely dragoon nice work

New Resident
    My goodness would you please slow down on the new dragons and give more time for us to get the ones you have out already. Still trying to figure out how to get the diamond dragon without paying out the other end for it. No can tell how to breed it. And it really mess up that you all won't allow more gift giving of gold. You can still make good money but at least make it possible for us to earn the gold or maybe even collect enough gifts. Love the contest idea but they don't last long.
    Think about how many would continue to play strongly if you would only give in a little more on the gold amount you can gift.

Rhino Keeper
    i totally agre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!