Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 - Where's the paint?

Fashion Designer
    I haven't seen a can of paint in weeks. I've been scouring the market but it's dried up for me lol.

Fashion Designer
    I got 1 this week from a delivery.

Executive Chef
    It seems we go through periods where we only get certain items. I tend to get a lot of saws and pick axes from deliveries ad rarely do I get other items. But who really knows!!! Maybe it is totally random. But yes I am lacking in the paint dropping for sure !!!

Farm Supplier
    Today is shaping up to be a marvelous day. I got 1 paint from fishing randomly in the pond. And I just saw the most beautiful and miraculous sight. I couldn't believe it; there were actually 3 paints in Stormie's shop. Not just a measly 1, or 2, but actually 3!!! It would be even better if Stormie is selling paint in ALL his shop slots, but beggars can't be choosers, I'll take what paint I can. Now I forgive Stormie for never stocking up on event parts (ie tree parts/shears) in his shop if he stocks paint in his shop
    My ID/store name is Hoila on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Does anyone else get paint this way, from crops, food and feed? I don't but will be nice if I did. So far only got paint through deliveries, pond, butterflies, moles or pets.
    I was wondering the same thing I've never had paint or anything else drop when I harvest crops or collect items from machines. Is it possible this is just for android? Maybe if jtm101 could give details on their device?
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

Rhino Keeper

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by avian946 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing I've never had paint or anything else drop when I harvest crops or collect items from machines. Is it possible this is just for android? Maybe if jtm101 could give details on their device?
    I think that was mentioned last year so has probably changed.

I got 5 paints yesterday !!
    One each from pets, mining, fishing, delivery and moles! That will may be it for a few weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avian946 View Post
    It might just be Android devices. I run Farm Story 2 on iOS devices and have never seen paint or other items drop from crops etc.
    On iOS you can find paint in the mine, in the fish pond, by sending deliveries and from catching moles and butterflies.

I was lucky enough to find some for sale in the Newspaper today. Thus I got 6 in one go which allowed me to upgrade my Barn. Sweet!

Rhino Keeper
    Drops have definitely dropped off since anyone posted here. Waiting forever for parts to drop now. One can only assume its so you drop some cash on gems to speed things up....

Farm Supplier
    Wow really I have never received any items from crops or anywhere else excepting the plane and then very few what level are you on maybe that's the reason your up in the top levels maybe ????

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Lately i've noticed random building parts popping out of crops that i harvest, food i make, and animal feed.

Is this a new addition to the game or am i only now just noticing this?

It would be interesting to see if these drops are completely random or specific actions will trigger certain parts.

P.s. i got a paint, as well as i think either screws or nails.

No I never get parts like you. I do get them once in while from feeding the pets!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast