Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 - Where's the paint?

Lightbulb Farm Story 2 - Where's the paint?

I'm not sure if this is a bug in the game, but I haven't been able to get paint for quite some time. A bit annoying because the rest of the materials take up valuable space in the barn and you can't upgrade it because you don't have paint. Would it be possible to be able to store building materials in the cellar? Really enjoy the game and I understand that it is still developing so perhaps this will help. Also, for a day or so, I was able to see 6 pages in the newspaper. Now back to two with a 30 minute wait - way too long. Half that time would be great. I am using an Ipad2. Thanks very much.

I have been able to "fish" some Paint from the fishing pond

Fashion Designer
    Lately i've noticed random building parts popping out of crops that i harvest, food i make, and animal feed.

Is this a new addition to the game or am i only now just noticing this?

It would be interesting to see if these drops are completely random or specific actions will trigger certain parts.

P.s. i got a paint, as well as i think either screws or nails.

Agreed... I am struggling to collect paint and have no idea if it exists in the farm junk piles. Occasionally it's been up for sale, but I've not come across this item often.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Lately i've noticed random building parts popping out of crops that i harvest, food i make, and animal feed.

Is this a new addition to the game or am i only now just noticing this?

It would be interesting to see if these drops are completely random or specific actions will trigger certain parts.

P.s. i got a paint, as well as i think either screws or nails.
    Thanks for mentioning this... I've been paying attention and just minutes ago received paint from harvesting wheat!

Banned
    Tell me about it! Paint and the shovel thing are too difficult to obtain. I need one paint o repair my fish shack. And it's ****ing me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Tell me about it! Paint and the shovel thing are too difficult to obtain. I need one paint o repair my fish shack. And it's ****ing me.
    What are the materials so I can start stockpiling. Please
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    Agreed... I am struggling to collect paint and have no idea if it exists in the farm junk piles. Occasionally it's been up for sale, but I've not come across this item often.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I have just opened the second junk pile and received 4 paint! Badly needed so that was great. I did receive one after fishing for what seemed like dozens of times, but only one. The paint is out there - elusive but not impossible. I would like to see the ratio change for paint and shovels just a bit though. It's a bit frustrating when you are trying to expand and have lots of the other materials that take up room in your barn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    What are the materials so I can start stockpiling. Please

You wil need one nail, one screw and one paint. It may not seem like a lot, but when you are ready to expand to that area, paint will seem virtually nonexistent.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    You wil need one nail, one screw and one paint. It may not seem like a lot, but when you are ready to expand to that area, paint will seem virtually nonexistent.
    I'm currently short two for my next barn upgrade. May hold off on that for a little bit
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast