Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: she's besides herself

New Resident
    it is diturbing seeing a lady sitting there alone i feel i should sit next to her

Executive Chef
    It's a cute item that would've cost us gems if it wasn't for the goals. I bet no one would be complaining if they had to pay for it. I'm just happy that we got it for coins, it's beautiful, adorable and cute. There's no reason to whine about it

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    There's no reason to whine about it
    My first thought upon seeing that couch was, "I bet the goals are gonna make me buy that creepy ugly thing!" But they didn't, of course. No. THEY MADE ME BUY TWO! *hissy fit*

So there they sit, in storage, until I need emergency coins and sell them for a measly 10% of what I spent, or until I lose my mind and decorate all girly-like instead of quirky and messy like I like things.

Haha, I found a reason. So there.

Executive Chef
    Aww seriously? I think it's absolutely adorable! Well I guess to each their own. I got all happy when I saw it, this whole theme is 100% up my ally and I'm sure it's like that for many other players who like girly style that's nice and organized and neat.

Executive Chef
    Aww seriously? I think it's absolutely adorable! Well I guess to each their own. I got all happy when I saw it, this whole theme is 100% up my ally and I'm sure it's like that for many other players who like girly style that's nice and organized and neat.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this stuff for the majority of players, I was thrilled for you all when it came out! I'm glad that everybody's getting all the pink and the girly and the foofy that they've been asking for! I'm genuinely happy for everyone who's into all that, but it's just not me. And I had to buy TWO. Please, find a way, and I'll let you come haul them off!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this stuff for the majority of players, I was thrilled for you all when it came out! I'm glad that everybody's getting all the pink and the girly and the foofy that they've been asking for! I'm genuinely happy for everyone who's into all that, but it's just not me. And I had to buy TWO. Please, find a way, and I'll let you come haul them off!
    Haha that made me smile

Executive Chef
    Haha that made me smile
    Your smile made me smile back!

Maybe another update soon will have another couch with a different looking lady, or some kids, and then she won't look so creepy sitting there staring at herself all children of the corn. Lady of the corn? Lady of the couch. Just... forever smiling... *shiver*

Executive Chef
    Your smile made me smile back!

Maybe another update soon will have another couch with a different looking lady, or some kids, and then she won't look so creepy sitting there staring at herself all children of the corn. Lady of the corn? Lady of the couch. Just... forever smiling... *shiver*
    Oh, there's also some other couches in BS you can mix and match it with and put the second couch in storage. I put mine next to the ice cream couch.

Executive Chef
    Oh, there's also some other couches in BS you can mix and match it with and put the second couch in storage. I put mine next to the ice cream couch.
    Ice cream couch... Must be from a box, cuz it's not in my thing. Is there a person on it? If not, you didn't do anything for the creepiness factor. As long as she's staring at nothing, or at herself, I dunno which is worse, then it's all kinds of spooky. She's not even smiling. Now she's giving me the creeps even from my storage closet, thanks. >.>

I watched Haunting in Connecticut 2 Ghosts of Georgia last night, if that helps. >.<

Executive Chef
    Ice cream couch... Must be from a box, cuz it's not in my thing. Is there a person on it? If not, you didn't do anything for the creepiness factor. As long as she's staring at nothing, or at herself, I dunno which is worse, then it's all kinds of spooky. She's not even smiling. Now she's giving me the creeps even from my storage closet, thanks. >.>

I watched Haunting in Connecticut 2 Ghosts of Georgia last night, if that helps. >.<
    The Ice Cream Sofa was an item up for sale during the last black friday event. It was so mind blowing, I don't think I've ever spent any more gems than during that week. It doesn't have any people on it, but it's pink and brown. In either case, it was just an example, there are other couches and decorations that could go well with this theme. There's that valentine shelf that's brown with chocolate candy boxes on it that can be put across from her so she has something to look at, or whatever other decorations you currently own.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast