Thread: master dish no reward

Rhino Keeper

master dish no reward

I just mastered valentine cookies and I didnt get my gem!
    Thats never happened before, anyone know how I can get my gem or has this happened to you?
    I dont even want to bake any more dishes until I know what s going on here...

Tyvm

Rhino Keeper
    I experienced the same, twice yesterday and the day before, i want to know whether i can get it back.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually it isnt mastered yet, I think the image just showed it as a full bar by mistake or I saw it wrong. Anyway, my game is fine. Sorry.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    When the bar is thisclose to the 4, I ALWAYS keep cooking it until that gem pops up, then I don't touch it again, that way, I know that if it looks mastered, it has been. Saves me any confusion, until someone somewhere decides to implement some kind of mastery indicator. Someone. Somewhere. HINT HINT. *nudge*

Rhino Keeper
    However, in my case, a message popped out and tell me that I have mastered the dish and will grant me a gem, then I look at the gem count immediately and found that it remains unchanged, as I am working hard to get gems, I know well the number of gems I have.

Executive Chef
    I agree that we need a better way to tell if an item is mastered, because I think I have some recipes that aren't completely done and I'm sure many people have the same issue too, even though the bar looks full, in both bakery and restaurant, especially restaurant.
    For instance, it could show as level 4 only when it's mastered, start at level 0, just like on farm and fashion. It's easier to see what needs more work that way.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I've suggested having some kind of tiny ribbon or trophy icon signifying mastery in both the RS and BS suggestion threads more than once, to no avail. I know enough about this stuff to know that it would be SUPER SIMPLE, but maybe that's the problem... it's too simple, and therefore too insignificant for them to bother worrying about? I hope not, TL, because for your players, THIS IS A THING!

Until someone pays attention to, well, any suggestion regarding this issue, all I can say is do what I do, because I can't think of anything else other than writing them all down. While I do have a game notebook, I'm not that crazy about hand cramps lol. When the bar gets close, don't stop until it's done for SURE, then move on to the next one. If you have a better idea, please let me know!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    However, in my case, a message popped out and tell me that I have mastered the dish and will grant me a gem, then I look at the gem count immediately and found that it remains unchanged, as I am working hard to get gems, I know well the number of gems I have.
    In this case I'd suggest emailing support@teamlava.com as they can look I to your game and see what's happening.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.