Thread: Old Seasonal Versions, please help if able!!

Farm Supplier

Old Seasonal Versions, please help if able!!

The other day, one of my neighbors told me of an app on the Android market where you could still download the old seasonal versions of bakery story. I was an Android user up until three weeks ago when I purchased an iPad to better suit my baking/designing need ( it is much easier now &#128540 but am saddened because none of the older versions are available on the iPad. If anyone knows a way I can get any of them, please let me know. I missed out on some of the decorations I wanted and would be extremely thankful if anyone could help me out! Thanks!

I can't help with your ipad issue...I am on android. I want to know the app you used to get the seasonal versions for android. I just started playing last Christmas and feel like I missed out on so much! Will you clue me in please?

Farm Supplier
    Yes! It is called 1Mobile Market, it has Valentines, Mothers's Day, St. Patrick's,Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween! You have to change your phone settings to allow downloads from outside of the Google Play market, I suggest downloading them and then turning the settings to block outside source downloads back on

Rhino Keeper
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted. TL doesn't like us posting about 3rd party apps. I use it all the time because as a Kindle player I was not getting the content that Android and IOS users were getting. I don't think you can buy gems when using it though.

Farm Supplier
    Oops, I didn't think of that I can't delete my post either. It has kinda been a waste of time anyways. I'll just live with the fact that I missed out on content and will have to make due without.