Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eggs & Dairy Exchange

Variation in Eggs Dairy Trade Results

Hi TL,

I was hoping that people could comment on the Food they get from their Eggs and Dairy Exchange. I only seem to rotate between four foods and I'm getting less and less each time which is quite frustrating. I only ever get flour, sugar, Hearty Stew, and Pasta, and for one trade I usually get only three items. I used to get the fish dish as well, but that has stopped.

Could TL expand the foods we get here? I don't know why we can't get syrup or Hot Sauce or things needed to complete the other feasts. I just keep getting tons of Hearty Stews which aren't that hard to craft since I barely use whole chicken's trading. The fish I never have enough of so I'm not able to make that dish and complete the feast.

I know its a small thing, but I was hoping for some variety.

Executive Chef
    I agree, we get lots of hearty stew, not much pasta and few breaded fish (for me, about once a week and I do this trade 3/4 times a day). There is a thread where other players compare results here.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe this is a sign we aren't supposed to play anymore?

Fashion Designer
    It seems like this is exchange is back to its prior yields where it returns at least one of the following: pasta, breaded fish or stew

Executive Chef
    Not for me, I just got two flours and 1 bread

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it's not worth doing the exchange if it weren't for the trade ticket, have they said what's going on? Hope it's just a bug!!

Fashion Designer
    Yep. 1 flour, 1 sugar, 1 trade ticket. By that, I had to just chalk up that trade to paying for the ticket. It's about how I feel about fang beast too.

Yeah I wish they could give us a better variety on the food and more of the breaded fish because I have a million Hearty Stews!

Fashion Designer
    Moments ago, 1 bread, 2 sugar, and 1 trade ticket.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Moments ago, 1 bread, 2 sugar, and 1 trade ticket.
    Me too! So sad I guess I don't have that many uses for eggs and milk these days, but still wish I could get a complete dish like stew or something! Essentially, I just traded 40 Milk and 25 Eggs for 5 Sugar, 10 Wheat, 2 Water, and 6 Milk.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast