Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Eggs & Dairy Exchange

Rhino Keeper
    What magic fruit trade? I don't remember seeing this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Along these same lines, I don't really understand the magic fruit trade. You get 15 energy, but it takes about 100 energies to collect all those strawberries, glimmer bulbs and magic fruit. So you're essentially losing 85 energy points every time you make it. Doesn't that seem strange? That's a huge loss.
    Should have included the quote. What magic fruit trade?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    Should have included the quote. What magic fruit trade?
    Once you have unlocked the magic garden and have collected from it then after a while your fruit trade upgrades to magic fruit. I think first it is sugar and strawberries for 5 energy, then it may add glimmerbulbs to the requirements and finally also magic fruit for 15 energies. Problem with it is that when you upgrade to magic fruit you can't do this trade as often as you rely on magic garden to give 1-2 fruit a day only.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Along these same lines, I don't really understand the magic fruit trade. You get 15 energy, but it takes about 100 energies to collect all those strawberries, glimmer bulbs and magic fruit. So you're essentially losing 85 energy points every time you make it. Doesn't that seem strange? That's a huge loss.
    But we get a trade ticket which is needed for expansion permits:-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456