Thread: Freee gemsss????

Question Freee gemsss????

HI i always play in christmas story edition which has expired i know im just finishing mastering the catalogs so i can leave it for good... so i recently log in fashion story the original edition and i see this big gem on the upper right of the screen it says free gems or something like that i click and they are offers also i click on videos like pepsi they gave me 1 gem to watch the video.. my question is there are offer that ask me to subscribe my credit card im kidda not in a trust possition i want to know if its safe to do so like applying for offers.. please answer if u have done this ...

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    I haven't done this, because I don't have a credit card - if you're not willing to disclose such details to third parties, I'd suggest very strongly that doing so simply for free gems is not advisable.

You can download other TL games, as you say, win Contests on the forums here, or master things to get free gems...or just buy them - third-party offers are just one way of getting gems, so it's not necessary to do all of them if you don't feel comfortable disclosing such details.