Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

Unregistered
    Like previous user said put furniture in front of door. I used coat rack and it quit doing it. The host podium doesn't stop it

Unregistered
    This is such a nice bug.

1. As said above, anything but the host podium would prevent from invisible flash customers from eating your food (and paying)

2. Using any other furniture (chair, for ex) will stop from food getting eaten.

Irrespective of podium or other furniture you use, the rating does not change.

Not so nice bug:

For receiving tips, you would have to exit the application and log back in. Otherwise neither the tip gets visible nor the notification about any such tip.

How I play this bug is:
    I put the podium in front of door (popularity is 100) and never move it back. I cook food as usual and put it on counter whenever its cooked. Do tasks like give out tips and gifts. log back in few times a day to collect tips and serve out new food.

NOT seeing customers is actually faster on my phone than constant stream of customers, so it all works out nicely.

Unregistered

Angry EVO Android 2.2

This keeps happening to me too. I stopped playing games like on Facebook because I didn't always have time to log in on the computer everyday, so when the game was available on my phone I was so excited. Now, I'm very disappointed that all my did disappears. I want to remove the game. Same this happens with my Baker Story game. What the hell is going on?

Unregistered

ghosts

ghosts.........

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe2 View Post
    I noticed today that if my restaurant is closed, meaning that something is behind the door, and food is on the serving counter, the food disappears when I leave the restaurant. The strange thing is that I'm still earning money b/ c I'm told how much I've made when I'm away. Where is my food disappearing too?

Unregistered

Angry

It happened to me 3 times today!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I can confirm this bug also happens on an EVO regardless of if I'm running 2.2 or 2.3. Everything was running smoothly and food was going at a regular pace, and then today I had a bunch of Chocolate Fondues ready so I put them out. I exited the application for ~30 minutes and I come back, I've made 50k and all of my fondue is gone. This is the only small bug I've noticed in this game, other than that it's great!

Unregistered

Angry My food is also gone!

On my Galaxy Tab...

Restaurant: Had new served food on my counters. Example 11000 Plum pudding etc. I served the food at the counters and logged out. After 5 minutes I logged in again and the food on the counters where gone?

The same happend with my Bakery Story: Had new served cakes on my counters. Example Red velvet pie (10.000). This was also gone in the same way. Logged out to see whats going on in my Farm Story and when I logged back the cakes where gone?!

I have now waited for a while hoping to get the food back. But then I realized that that was not the case. I see now that I am not alone. I have posted this to the support team and will see if a will get an answer?

This makes me want to leave the game

/panos

jtpacket

Disappearing Food

Reduce the number of tables in your restaurant, or just the chairs with them, this will reduce how many customers there are in your restaurant and therefore how fast the food will be consumed

Unregistered

Question Same thing

I thought it was just me that has been experiencing this disappearing food ****. Last time it happened to me -- all the coffee disappeared after 2 minutes with 5K gold in exchange. Its kinda cool somehow coz its an easy way to get gold but its sucks big time coz it totally ruins my cooking schedule. Is this some sort of a bug that needs to be fixed or is there a certain fixed time that the a cooked food must be consumed?

alexer
    I also faced to this problems. I have gone for a while after came back I have seen nothing is in the tables.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast