Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

Unregistered

Angry Everything disappears!!

The Exact same thing happens to me just like everyone else. I see Team Lava has not responded with a solution, so I'm just gonna leave this game until they get that fixed. This issue doesn't occur with Bakery Story, which is great! I hope Team Lava gets this issue fixed soon!
    HTC EVO Android 2.2

Corner Bistro, level 10

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, same poster here, it just happened again. I served 6120 serving of burritos and shortcakes cooked overnight with restaurant closed, came here and posted the above, returned to my STILL CLOSED restaurant after just a few minutes, and all my food is gone. It said I only earned 8125.

My food goes faster closed than open, and I don't get properly paid, I might as well open.

I don't know if anyone from the game reads these forums? I hope so, and this glitch can receive some attention.
    the same thing happens to me, but I've found out that using the podium to block the door doesn't really work all the time. However, using a floor lamp actually works better. I know that doesn't make sense. It shouldn't make a difference but it does. HTC Droid incredible

Unregistered
    happens to me to in both restuarant and bakery story. Have host podium in front of
    Door just to have all my food gone in a second and not
    Getting paid for it all. Also im pretty sure im not getting all my tips, freezes my phone
    And have to take battery out just to get it working again. Didn't
    Have this problem on the iphone, but now I just got the samsung galaxy s fascinate
    And so far it sucks.

Unregistered
    happens to me to in both restuarant and bakery story. Have host podium in front of
    Door just to have all my food gone in a second and not
    Getting paid for it all. Also im pretty sure im not getting all my tips, freezes my phone
    And have to take battery out just to get it working again. Didn't
    Have this problem on the iphone, but now I just got the samsung galaxy s fascinate
    And so far it sucks.
    Use a chair or a table... anything BUT the podium and it will work.

Unregistered
    Happens to me as well!! Got notification about gifts. Clicked accept. The big process button comes up...forever! i clicked back on my phone got out and seems that i have accepted it but its not there!
    Any one notice the disappearing gifts?? i had like 9 gifts i accepted but when i go to my gift theres only 2!!! wth!??

Unregistered

IPhone users had this same problem

Hey Droid users...when RS first started we had this exact problem! It took them 3 weeks to fix it. Seems like they would know how to prevent it from happening to you guys. Someone should put a post addressed to Norman so they know this is happening. One thing that might help a bit...not sure, but when you leave the game, take it out of multi-tasking. See if that helps at all.

maxxyme

Thumbs down

Just had this again... this is really frustrating...

And btw, it's because it took too much time to exit the game, then 1 or 2 minutes later there was the "not connected to the Internet" popup thing.

Unregistered

Unhappy ah HA!

I knew it wasn't all in my head! I would think someone would reply to this by now. The problem is so annoying but maybe for now it's best we do leave our shop open or don't put gifts on your counters unless you're ready to serve everything and don't cook too much food at once. lol... *shrugs*... orrrrrr delete it

Unregistered
    Happens to me as well!! Got notification about gifts. Clicked accept. The big process button comes up...forever! i clicked back on my phone got out and seems that i have accepted it but its not there!
    Any one notice the disappearing gifts?? i had like 9 gifts i accepted but when i go to my gift theres only 2!!! wth!??
    could it be that there's 9 total gifts but some of them are the same type of food? if so then the game will combine them in your gifts section.... it should show one, two, or tripple times the servings....etc.

just a suggestion

Unregistered

Another approach

I have found this a good work around solution for the time being (until it is fixed). Don't close, just arrange decor so that only 1 or 2 tables are accessible by customers, thus greatly slowing down rate of sale. If you only do that while you are away from the game, it will not hurt your cafe rating.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast