Thread: Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

Anytime I leave the game or visit another restaurant all the food on my serving tables disappears. I can have hundreds of servings of food left and leave for only a second and come back and it's all gone and the customers are leaving pissed.

Running Android version 2.2.1 on a DroidX systems version 2.3.340.MB810.verzon.en.us

Unregistered
    This keeps happening to me too. Does anyone know why? I've spent sixteen hours cooking and had over 25,000 servings and it was gone within minutes. I've emailed team lava to no avail.

Unregistered

Angry disapearing food

This has been happening to me to. I ask my friends about and it they said that they don't have that problem and they told me to try putting a table in front of my door, so I did that and I put all 4 of my mac & cheese down and other plates. I go to the restroom and come back to all empty counter and it said U HAVE EARNED 10,000 WHILE U WERE AWAY. Thats not fair cuz that food takes so long to make and to see it gone within minutes is ******ed up, so not sure I wanna keep playing this game anymore, but if any1 have an idea how to stop this madness ill give it another shot.

Unregistered
    Same here i get all the money but food disappears

Unregistered
    What's wrong with the food disappearing and getting paid 4 it. That just means you can put something in front of the door and cooking some more stuff. You're cutting the time it takes to get paid for the food being sold don't you?

Tiptoe2

Disappearing Food

I noticed today that if my restaurant is closed, meaning that something is behind the door, and food is on the serving counter, the food disappears when I leave the restaurant. The strange thing is that I'm still earning money b/ c I'm told how much I've made when I'm away. Where is my food disappearing too?

New Resident
    this has happened to me since I've started this game a few weeks ago. What's the use of continually cooking the food if they keep disappearing when I'm closed? It's fun to be able to have a lot of food on the table and then open the doors. Kinda stupid....

Banned
    I'm not sure if you have blocked the door, we are not really meant to block the door as its not a design feature. However, we can't all play 24/7.
    It sometimes helps to run the game after unblocking the door ie visit lots of nbrs. Sometimes we have a quick sale sometimes not. I know how hard it is to build up food/drink, I've found as you get into higher levels it seems easier to build up your stock.