Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

sexysmurf73

Wink

i just got my droid X and this same thing is happening too. my door is even blocked. im glad i didnt switch my Id over from the ipod touch. this really suck. an if you email teamlava it takes them 28 years to respond back to. See i dont think they work well with thier technology. im mean look at the ZYNGA games from Facebook. they really need to get on a ball.

New Resident
    this has happened to me since I've started this game a few weeks ago. What's the use of continually cooking the food if they keep disappearing when I'm closed? It's fun to be able to have a lot of food on the table and then open the doors. Kinda stupid....

New Resident
    I have been having food disappear as well. Has there ever been a solution to this problem? I am noticing the post above are rather old.

Banned
    I'm not sure if you have blocked the door, we are not really meant to block the door as its not a design feature. However, we can't all play 24/7.
    It sometimes helps to run the game after unblocking the door ie visit lots of nbrs. Sometimes we have a quick sale sometimes not. I know how hard it is to build up food/drink, I've found as you get into higher levels it seems easier to build up your stock.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by frog2010 View Post
    I have been having food disappear as well. Has there ever been a solution to this problem? I am noticing the post above are rather old.
    The problem in the old posts have been resolved. I had those problems in Jan and in my case the food disappeared whether the door was blocked or not.

Others have recently experienced what you have. See this thread.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ghlight=podium

Farm Supplier
    It happened to me awhile ago.I lost everything. I closed my resto then all of the food is gone.One thing I noticed is that i've got 1500 mango delight then it became 600 even if i closed the door with a host table..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kokiromares View Post
    It happened to me awhile ago.I lost everything. I closed my resto then all of the food is gone.One thing I noticed is that i've got 1500 mango delight then it became 600 even if i closed the door with a host table..
    Don't block the door. Block off access to tables, but keep the door open and make sure the bots have access to the hostess/cash register.

thanks bobbyrae but if you do this, your customers leave with angry faces and your rating goes down. HELP! i really want to be able to stockpile food. A lot of people are able to block the door without losing their food vanishing. Why oh why cant i??

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Don't block the door. Block off access to tables, but keep the door open and make sure the bots have access to the hostess/cash register.
    HELP! My customers leave angry when i do this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrannie85 View Post
    HELP! My customers leave angry when i do this.
    U need 2 leave access 2 it's either 21 or 28 tables and chairs so ur customers can cont 2 eat. That'll solve ur angry customers problem, I haven't closed my doors since November 2012 in either RS or BS. I continue 2 ck 24/7 even if all my counters r full. I just cook what I have on my counters or cook something different and buy a gran-gran counter since those r the cheapest. At 1count I had 84 counters w ea 1 having different food.
    Ur asking 4 trouble if u block ur doors.
    Good luck.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234