Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

Unregistered

Food disappears from serving tables if you leave the game or visit other restaurants

Anytime I leave the game or visit another restaurant all the food on my serving tables disappears. I can have hundreds of servings of food left and leave for only a second and come back and it's all gone and the customers are leaving pissed.

Running Android version 2.2.1 on a DroidX systems version 2.3.340.MB810.verzon.en.us

Unregistered
    This keeps happening to me too. Does anyone know why? I've spent sixteen hours cooking and had over 25,000 servings and it was gone within minutes. I've emailed team lava to no avail.

Unregistered

Angry disapearing food

This has been happening to me to. I ask my friends about and it they said that they don't have that problem and they told me to try putting a table in front of my door, so I did that and I put all 4 of my mac & cheese down and other plates. I go to the restroom and come back to all empty counter and it said U HAVE EARNED 10,000 WHILE U WERE AWAY. Thats not fair cuz that food takes so long to make and to see it gone within minutes is ******ed up, so not sure I wanna keep playing this game anymore, but if any1 have an idea how to stop this madness ill give it another shot.

Unregistered
    Same here i get all the money but food disappears

Unregistered
    What's wrong with the food disappearing and getting paid 4 it. That just means you can put something in front of the door and cooking some more stuff. You're cutting the time it takes to get paid for the food being sold don't you?

Tiptoe2

Disappearing Food

I noticed today that if my restaurant is closed, meaning that something is behind the door, and food is on the serving counter, the food disappears when I leave the restaurant. The strange thing is that I'm still earning money b/ c I'm told how much I've made when I'm away. Where is my food disappearing too?

Tiptoe2

Disappearing food

I forgot to add that my operating system is Android 2.2 on an EVO.

Unregistered

Question Super people moments

I had the same thing...all the food disappearing really fast, I but I got paid correctly, so no problem there. What was weird is I was watching my restaurant today after the third time that happened, and all of a sudden half the people started moving at warp speed. Running in, eating real fast, and then running out again. It wasn't all of them, just some. Then my food started going really quickly again. Is there supposed to be more than one speed for the game?

Unregistered

same problem

It's happening to me, too, on EVO, froyo 2.2. I've only been playing. Few days, level 17.
    Last night while actively cooking and playing, I got a pop-up that I had lost my internet connection, with a button to retry, which I clicked, it said "processing", then I got the Welcome Back screen, and all my counters AND stoves were empty. I had many servings on all 7 counters, all gone. Didn't know if I made money or not.

So I placed the host podium in front of my door to close the restaurant, NO customers were coming in, (first time I tried that, I wanted to stockpile a little) and spent an hour cooking fast foods, before putting on longer foods for overnight. I left it closed, door blocked, overnight. Just now I returned to serve the overnight food, and my counters are once again empty even though the door is blocked and I've had no customers. And it said I earned $2000, which is not nearly enough for the amount of food that disappeared.

I am about to disappear too, this is ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's happening to me, too, on EVO, froyo 2.2. I've only been playing. Few days, level 17.
    Last night while actively cooking and playing, I got a pop-up that I had lost my internet connection, with a button to retry, which I clicked, it said "processing", then I got the Welcome Back screen, and all my counters AND stoves were empty. I had many servings on all 7 counters, all gone. Didn't know if I made money or not.

So I placed the host podium in front of my door to close the restaurant, NO customers were coming in, (first time I tried that, I wanted to stockpile a little) and spent an hour cooking fast foods, before putting on longer foods for overnight. I left it closed, door blocked, overnight. Just now I returned to serve the overnight food, and my counters are once again empty even though the door is blocked and I've had no customers. And it said I earned $2000, which is not nearly enough for the amount of food that disappeared.

I am about to disappear too, this is ridiculous.
    Ok, same poster here, it just happened again. I served 6120 serving of burritos and shortcakes cooked overnight with restaurant closed, came here and posted the above, returned to my STILL CLOSED restaurant after just a few minutes, and all my food is gone. It said I only earned 8125.

My food goes faster closed than open, and I don't get properly paid, I might as well open.

I don't know if anyone from the game reads these forums? I hope so, and this glitch can receive some attention.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast