Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Suggestion Thread

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story: Suggestion Thread

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays etc.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.

Note: due to time constraints, etc this time I'm just putting up a suggestion thread. If you like ideas that people have suggested be sure to comment on that in the thread. I will pass along ideas from the thread especially those with lots of support.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Mermaid pond with mermaid character and story line where we can trade extra water for mermaid scales, fish, pearls.

Add the ability to craft stone into coal.

A spa where our character can go for an hour and one of the other characters could take over our duties...ok I'm kidding about this one. How about different quests that open the ability to have each character have their own energy ie Thurston 10 energies a day to battle beasts, ivy 10 energies to harvest etc, in addition to our normal energy usage.

Rhino Keeper
    A reservoir building to hold collected energy from wizard school etc, if we do not intend to use the collection right away

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Add the ability to craft stone into coal.
    You'll have better luck crafting coal from wood as opposed to rocks I would think。

(=^ェ^=)

New items, here goes (as most of you know, I usually include a lot in my ideas)
    Buildings
    Grammar school-A Royal Building. Earns you Royal Points and also gives you books (and rarely spellbooks) for new upgrades for Library and for upgrading Grammar school. They can also drop knowledge shards (but these are extremely rare!)
    Blacksmith's-A new crafting building. Use it to earn tools.
    Animal stable-A new crafting building. You can craft certain animals with it.
    Battlements-Train your knights so they can hold off all the enemies from your kingdom!

New expansion
    Expand to the Dragon Song to welcome dragons into your kingdom! Hatch the dragons using the Forgotten Roost! Quest with all the characters to the Dragon Song so your kingdom isn't destroyed by the Great Kingdom War!

New feature!
    You can now try and destroy the things in other kingdoms. Remember, the more protected your buildings are, the harder it is for other people to destroy them! You can also protect your things from the war. However, you can't destroy kingdoms with dragons! (NOTE: This feature is only for kingdoms level 15+.) Monsters can also protect your kingdom-or destroy it. Train them in the Monster Training Centre.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    You'll have better luck crafting coal from wood as opposed to rocks I would think。

(=^ェ^=)
    You would be correct. I was just going with the beating up rocks to get coal theme

BTW, love your siggy!

Executive Chef
    i'd like to see a CS chart for top players. for example : top exp players (20 players with highest exp points) ,top coins player, top RP point players, top gem player etc ... I think the chart will make the game quite competitive and could motivate players to play more.

Rhino Keeper
    For the Halloween, a new character. A cat stuck on a tree. The cat turns out to be Belladonna. Need transformation potion to bring her back.

By the way, if my survival idea isn't possible, we could just have the war as a new adventure (battle.)
    Just to recap:
    Adventures
    The Great Kingdom War-Requires 10 Longswords, 5 Strengthening Stew (mentioned in a poll and suggestion thread somewhere by me, I can't remember)

New crafting recipes
    Potion Shop
    Black Dye-10 Black Petals, 5 Water

Workshop
    Knowledge Shard-10 Textbooks, 1 Fey Crystal, 5 Jewels, 5 Stone
    Knowledge Beam-1 Knowledge Shard, 5 Jewelled Talons, 3 Golden Apples
    Knowledge Block-1 Knowledge Shard, 5 Lumin Essence, 5 Gold Nuggets

Magic Forge
    Alchemy: Simple Book to Enchanted Book-10 Simple Books, 5 Enchanter's Essence, 10 Glimmerdust
    Old Thomas's Special Book-15 Simple Books, 10 Textbooks, 5 Royal Books, 5 Rare Books, 3 Magic Ink

Kitchen
    Cure to Enchantisis-20 Water, 10 Rat Tails, 5 Sugar, 3 Simple Glue

All books
    Simple Book (90% drop)
    Textbook (78% drop)
    Royal Book (50% drop)
    Rare book (45% drop)
    Old Thomas's special book (24% drop (only after My Special book goal))
    Enchanted Book (35% drop)

Rhino Keeper
    Then we can have a new building with all of Belladonna's crazy recipes. She gives shiny baubles in her trade, so should be able to make those materials in her shack/lab. It will be fun if she turns out to be somewhat of a mad scientist/witch character.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast