Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmerdust Trove quest Disappeared

Rhino Keeper
    Question for TL staff - if we still have the quest/recipe/adventure showing up should we go ahead and send our knights out on the adventure, or hold off the way they said not to feed the baby alicorns? (not that I had an alicorn to not feed )

Still an issue. Didn't even get to go on the quest and no reward even though Ivy said it was over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by berknip View Post
    Still an issue. Didn't even get to go on the quest and no reward even though Ivy said it was over.
    Same for me. I was cooking pies and had a quest going already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hello everyone!

Are you showing any reward for completing this quest by chance? I know it's a silly question, but let me know.

Is this still an issue?
    Hello CuddlyDragon! Sent you a welcome on the other thread. I was the first to post about this on the glimmer dust trove thread (post # 112 On pg 12 & # 140 on page 14) and stated what exactly occurred, including the strange long sync and glowing animals just prior to Ivy popping up. But in a nutshell, 1. yes there was a reward, 1000 coins and an experience, although I had not sent my knights out yet due to them being on a quest already. 2. Yes, this is still a problem. The quest and pie recipe no longer appears in my list.

Thank you for working on this.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, all,that wasted stuff on super yummy pies and no quest to send my knights on. I'd just like my rat tails back

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone!

Are you showing any reward for completing this quest by chance? I know it's a silly question, but let me know.

Is this still an issue?
    I saw the reward screen, but I've looked all over my kingdom and my inventory and haven't received the trove. It's still an issue.

New Resident
    Same here, no super yummie pie, no quest, no rewards

New Resident
    My quest and baking pie options disappeared as well.

Hello everyone!

Is this still an issue?
    The Ivy quest reward for some coins/experience popped up after I started making a Simple Meal for the quest. I do not have a glimmerdust trove. I've double and triple checked. I never got to send my knights out on the quest.

Thanks everyone!

I will make sure the team knows.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast