Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmerdust Trove quest Disappeared

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoTT View Post
    Add me to the list as well. I have my 5 pies waiting and now no quest.
    Thanks

Yep same here. No quest, no glimmer trove in my inventory, & no super yummy pie in my bakery. :-(

New Resident
    Mine glitched too

Rhino Keeper
    I accidentally purchased the Trove with gems - not realizing until afterwards that there would be a quest for it. I started on the quest path, and had my knights off adventuring to find it, but last night my quest just completed while I was moving items around in my kingdom. This morning, when my knights returned... No Trove. It was just another normal work day for them.

Thank you for working on our behalf!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hmgdanielson View Post
    I accidentally purchased the Trove with gems - not realizing until afterwards that there would be a quest for it. I started on the quest path, and had my knights off adventuring to find it, but last night my quest just completed while I was moving items around in my kingdom. This morning, when my knights returned... No Trove. It was just another normal work day for them.

Thank you for working on our behalf!
    I'm amending my post because it was too ambiguous... My knights were off adventuring, and I was baking the pies so I could send them off when they got back, but the recipe and the special adventure disappeared. When they got back they couldn't start off on their awesome quest. They had to go hunt bandits like normal.

Same issue here. Just logged in and Ivy reported the quest was completed, only I hadn't even started it yet. Now the pies in the kitchen and the quest at the castle are gone, and no trove.

The Honorable Panda
    Just checking in guys. This has been reported, but remember is it the weekend. Hopefully we will get some information soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

My quest disappeared as well and the recipe for the yummy pies is gone as well. I have a super yummy pie in my inventory that I started before the quest and recipe were removed. Please give me more quests as I am getting bored with no quests to do. I 'm level 29

Fashion Designer
    Same here...
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here..

Rhino Keeper
    Oddly enough there seems to be nothing wrong with my quest. I f inished my pies this morning, g ave them to ivy, gave her the peppers and milk, and the quest is still there tellin gme to send my knights. Which i had alsread ysent this morning on another quest... Bt out of caution i wont do anything to do with the quest...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast