Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmerdust Trove quest Disappeared

Host(ess)
    Me too! Oops like we have to buy the trove now and not as a result of the adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just checked my game and I collected both of my yummy pies that were cooking, but the receipe is no longer in the kitchen. I will flag this over.
    Thanks, Kooky Panda. I think TL will get on this to find a solution. Sorry that it happened to you, too. I'll hang in and wait for the solution.

Hello,
    I'm happy it's not just me! This happened to me too 3 or 4 hours ago.
    I was collecting from my windmill, my 2 mines then Ivy popped up.
    I didn't skip the goal (I had only 8 gems and I still have the 8 gems). I had 2 super Yummy Pie and I still have then.

Rhino Keeper
    Count me in for this bug... I was collecting from glimmer trove while re-syn happen and ivy pops up --> coincident?!?

Me too... I just cannot find the yummy pie recipe in my kitchen and the trove quest has disappeared as well �������� I hope TL fixes this soon as possible...

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, logged back in after a few hour break and the quest immediately said it was completed even though I was only half way through baking pies.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here. I bought the trove yesterday with gems, then spent all day cooking those disgusting pies so I could get another trove through the new adventure. The pop up came up congratulating me on finishing the goal and gave me some cash, but I hadn't even sent the knights out yet. My knights weren't due back for another three hours, but I sped them up, and guess what........the new adventure is missing. I do still have the 5 pies in my inventory. Hopefully they will get this kink worked out....if not, maybe I can turn those pies into earth wisps!

Host(ess)
    Add me to the list as well. I have my 5 pies waiting and now no quest.
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoTT View Post
    Add me to the list as well. I have my 5 pies waiting and now no quest.
    Thanks
    Same here.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooops I posted on the wrong thread. I lost it too although I had only made it thru two pies before it was all gone. The two ivy ate. Gave her the milk and earth wisps and that wiped it all out.

Force closed already.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast