Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmerdust Trove quest Disappeared

Glimmerdust Trove quest Disappeared

Just logged into the game. Ivy appeared and said I had completed the Glimmerdust Trove quest. I hadn't even opened my quest log and am still making pies to do the quest. Please help.

Ivy adventure quest spontaneously completed

I had the last goal waiting to commence for the new update ivy adds for hunting for the glimmer trove...

I was collecting from my animals when the completion popup showed up for the goal with ivy saying she's good at this scurrying thing. I got the goal rewards and now I only have the trials goal listed again...

I hadn't be*** the adventure yet. I didn't skip the hunt bandit adventure I already started this morning (it's still going)

I didn't skip the goal (I had only 6 gems and I still have the 6 gems)

So this sounds like a bug. And that I won't be able to go on the glimmer trove hunting adventure

... And I accidentally put this in the wrong bug report forum >.< please move it to the castle story report forum thanks...

If it helps, the animal that triggered it was one of: pigglesworth, Cupid pig, or heart cow

Quote Originally Posted by wolfchaser View Post
    Just logged into the game. Ivy appeared and said I had completed the Glimmerdust Trove quest. I hadn't even opened my quest log and am still making pies to do the quest. Please help.
    Same thing just happened to me. I wanted to start making Yummy Pies for the Glimmerdust Trove Quest, but the Yummy Pie has disappeared from my kitchen. I've force closed & turned my phone off & on. Nothing worked. Help !!!

The Honorable Panda
    I just checked my game and I collected both of my yummy pies that were cooking, but the receipe is no longer in the kitchen. I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Same thing happened to me as well. Had third and fourth pies being crafted in the kitchen (about 20 minutes from completion). Then slayed a fangbeast and got the message that everyone else is getting (Ivy congratulating me on finding the grove). Now, after collecting third and fourth pies, I cannot craft a fifth pie because the recipe has disappeared. Tried force close...but no joy.

FYI...this is also being heavily reported at the end of the "Castle Update 6-6-13- Jeweler and Glimmerdust Trove" thread under "Castle Story Discussion."

Thanks.

New Resident
    Same thing happend to me also.. And no I can't send a screen shot from my iPad.

Executive Chef
    Add me too, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me. I have not purchased a Glimmerdust trove. I got the pop-up message saying that I found the trove when I was collecting from the libraries and the fort. There was no GD trove in my inventory. I closed APP, deleted APP and re-installed Castle story. Have lost the GD adventure from my castle and lost the yummy pies recipe from the kitchen. Help! Anyone know what is going on?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast