Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Kingdom's Name?

What is your Kingdom/Queendom Name?

We go by our ID's on the forum and I was wondering if there a thread or way that already shows our Kingdom/Queendom name. So many people have kingdom names different than their storm ID and after a while I forget who is who. I would love when reading here to know who it is in terms of kingdom and if they are my neighbor and vice versa when seeing my neighbors to make the connection to the forum.

If this doesn't exist maybe we can start something

My Queendom is dolphin palace (I try to keep dolphin somewhere in all my games to make it easier to connect)
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Try this link for a thread started awhile back about kingdom names.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Kingdom-s-Name

I knew I couldn't be the only one to think of this, thanks! I'll have to read through that tonight and add myself

I'm dolphin palace.

Dolphins are my favorite animal so used it for my ID and decided to include dolphin somewhere in all my games so I am easy to recognize

*Surprised I missed this thread back when I first joined but I think it's a good one to bring back
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-26-15 at 04:24 PM.

Mods feel free to delete this thread if you need or want as now it's technically a duplicate with the older one brought back up

merged threads together! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-26-15 at 11:48 PM.

Executive Chef
    Mine is Zephyrwind, my other acct is Your Prince.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is Darnasus. Second one is Ashenvale, but I don't play it a frequently.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Level 35. Storm ID Dipwid
    Kingdom name: Shapaai like in Stargate.
    come visit!!!
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

My kingdom is sparks named by my eldest child when she started playing the game. I took over her kingdom and set it all up properly, but kept the name!

I don't think I ever shared mine but remember when the thread first began. ✨ᔕᗩᑎᑕTᑌᗩᖇY✨.