Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Kingdom's Name?

New Resident
    Mine is Grimmdom. What can I say? I LOVE the show 'Grimm'. ��

Host(ess)
    Catch The Rainbow

Host(ess)
    Greetings y'all. After reading through the previous posts, I finally decided to join in.

My iOS kingdom is : spoiledrotten
    My Android kingdom is : lilpieceoheaven

Rhino Keeper
    I named my kingdom Stormwind after something in the world of warcraft game my husband is so fond of lol. If only I was a bit smarter when it came to my user name... heh sorry

Fashion Designer
    Glisten Grove.

I try hard to create wonderful kingdom designs that are realistic and pretty. Although my planning sometimes gets wrecked through a bazillion of one building or another during events!!!

Banned
    Jennyville. Because I have no creativity whatsoever when it comes to naming things.

mine is Cynn City. stop by and have a vodka.....i mean a hot chocolate...

andi

I choose a really long name for my storm id, is there a chance to change it?

i can't type it on other walls, but in my language is not ofensive and the translation is .....my son can't speak "r"

I have created a task for myself when I need breaks this week. Going to read through this whole thread and find everyone who is my neighbor and create a sheet to match Storm ID to Kingdom names so that when my neighbors are posting on the forum I know who it is. Also going to add my Queendom name in my signature which might be a good idea for others who have not done it yet so we can spot each other easier
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-29-15 at 10:22 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Hello everyone! Pink gore here