Thread: Inappropriate Word Dictionary

Rhino Keeper

Inappropriate Word Dictionary

I heard from my nbr about not being able to type messages without running into "inappropriate words" error. It will be a good thing to start listing them so that people know what not to write. I'll start with three that I know.

Bunny
    Glitch
    Knight

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. I know I've taught my kids never to use those naughty words.

Executive Chef
    They closed the last thread for inappropriately talking about inappropriate words inappropriately on here.

Fashion Designer
    Palm

Seriously. I tried to write "Happy Palm Sunday" and it wouldn't let me. That's ridiculous. What is so offensive about palm?

Rhino Keeper
    This thread is really aimed for helping out our fellow players, seriously. If we could avoid using "inappropriate" words, then we don't have to lose what we typed for messages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    This thread is really aimed for helping out our fellow players, seriously. If we could avoid using "inappropriate" words, then we don't have to lose what we typed for messages.
    Yes yes. I typed a serious question a few weeks ago and the dumb thing rejected it. I have no idea what word was the problem, but I was so frustrated.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Assume
    Pale

Figured out the second one via process of elimination out of a two-post sentence, now THAT was annoying,but I had to know what the problem was. And it makes NO sense. Neither does the first one, because 'assumption' will post, so it's not the first three letters triggering the censor. I have no idea. >.<

The Honorable Panda
    Discussing the word filter is not forum appropriate. Closing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    To follow up on this, the reason we don't allow discussion of the language filter on the forum is for security reasons. For example, we wouldn't want anyone giving tips on ways to get around it. This helps maintain a positive environment in our games and prevents inappropriate language in the game.

You can email support@teamlava for assistance or to report words being caught in the word filter.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request