Thread: Help!

Help!

I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if a thread like this has been started, but anyways...

I've been playing dragon story for nearly a year, and due to an accident, my iPad was wiped, broken and I've had to start again. I've already had this happen before, and this will be the third time I've had to restart. I'm wondering, is there anyway I can get my game back? Coz I've brought gold on this game, and it's pretty much now wasted. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    If you haven't setup an ID on your new device you can follow the steps in this thread to transfer the game yourself. If you have setup a new ID, than email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer it for you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thanks so much. I've sent the email, hope they reply soon.

New Resident
    Can one buy game cards for the mini pad? How does my resident talk? Fiddlej. Home Value 101.9

New Resident
    Wth, I had problem with my world war my honor points was 64 and it became 34 when I check the next day and I can't get my honour points back someone help me please

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by zandani1 View Post
    Wth, I had problem with my world war my honor points was 64 and it became 34 when I check the next day and I can't get my honour points back someone help me please
    Also please contact support@storm8.com.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by azerothgar3 View Post
    I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if a thread like this has been started, but anyways...

I've been playing dragon story for nearly a year, and due to an accident, my iPad was wiped, broken and I've had to start again. I've already had this happen before, and this will be the third time I've had to restart. I'm wondering, is there anyway I can get my game back? Coz I've brought gold on this game, and it's pretty much now wasted. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you haven't setup an ID on your new device you can follow the steps in this thread to transfer the game yourself. If you have setup a new ID, than email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer it for you.
    Question has been answered. Closing thread and moving to the Dragon Story forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request