Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre breeding?

Farm Supplier

Bizarre breeding?

I just got a Firestorm dragon from breeding Night with Virtue... how did yellow get in there?

Bug?

One of the dragons snuck off and had an affair? Really though I have no clue, I've never had such nonsensical breeding results myself.

Farm Supplier
    Disappointing too. I was thinking 12hrs => Mistmoth

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Firestorm isn't a possible result of breeding Night and Virtue.

Banned
    That is weird.. Are you 100% sure you used the dragons you said? I hope this isn't the new breeding rule.. Surprise random element..

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon136 View Post
    One of the dragons snuck off and had an affair? Really though I have no clue, I've never had such nonsensical breeding results myself.
    Lol!

Farm Supplier
    I am certain that those were the two dragons bred, and a Firestorm egg was the result. There was a weird hiccup (that sometimes happens when DS syncs up) when I tapped the breeding den, and when I tapped it a second time, *poof*, Firestorm.

Night Dragon and Bat Dragon look somewhat similar, and the Bat Dragon is part Yellow. Is it possible you mistakenly bred the Bat Dragon and Virtue Dragon?

Farm Supplier
    I thought of this possibility, but *shrug*, it's too late to go back and see what I bred. I know I was trying for Mask (maybe Moon), but this seems to be the only valid explanation...

Rhino Keeper
    I have got bizarre results in the past: Diamond + Sunrise = Scorpion; Coral + Water = Mist. This have happened when I breed continuously, using gold to speed up and more than 15 times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rub1x View Post
    I am certain that those were the two dragons bred, and a Firestorm egg was the result. There was a weird hiccup (that sometimes happens when DS syncs up) when I tapped the breeding den, and when I tapped it a second time, *poof*, Firestorm.
    I also got a Firestorm from a game sync. Had 2 empty nests, tapped my breeding den and the game synced. When it readjusted I had a firestorm on one nest and my eagle was still in the den ready for the other nest. Original breed time was for eagle. I thought that happened once before but was in a hurry and wasn't sure. I did have the correct colors breeding tho. Still trying for a scorpion sigh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast