Thread: Easier ways to get gold

Rhino Keeper

Easier ways to get gold

I have a suggestion for easier ways to get gold. One is instead of silver for completing goals, why not give small amounts of gold? Or up the amount of gold that can be gifted. One thing about this game that I like is the fact that it takes a lot of patience, but in a way, it's not fair to newer players.
    See, some people will never be able to own forest fires because they could not breed them and could not afford them in the market. For me, it would take a few months to be able to afford a lot of things I want, such as the treasure dragon and what not.
    I would also suggest that substituting silver for gold in order to speed up things would be a good step as well. I don't want gold to be easy to get, but I don't have the money to just buy gold whenever I want. I'm a consistent player and I collect all the time. I really enjoy this game but the inability to get some dragons before they expire ****s me. I'll probably never be able to get the mistmoth. That sucks. I just don't see the point in gettin rid of those dragons. It just makes me sad because I want, in the long run, to collect all the dragons. I hope that at some point they will come back for limited times so I can try to get them. Until then, I guess I'll just complain to some pixels and hope they'll listen.

The Honorable Panda
    You can add your suggestions for the game to the current Suggestion thread Dragon Story Suggestion Thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request