Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 6-6-13- Jeweler and Glimmerdust Trove

Executive Chef
    Yes-I had previously gotten to the send knights out to get glimmer grove,but then all of a sudden,the game loaded and went ALL the way back to after you give pies to Ivy,but when I got to the goal to give flowers to Ivy,I didnt have enough because I had already given them to her!

Rhino Keeper
    The second collection from the glimmer trove only yielded ONE glimmer dust. Boooooo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yes-I had previously gotten to the send knights out to get glimmer grove,but then all of a sudden,the game loaded and went ALL the way back to after you give pies to Ivy,but when I got to the goal to give flowers to Ivy,I didnt have enough because I had already given them to her!
    Ohhh, that sucks. Sorry mamareader02. Do you think it was a sync issue or a glitch? Maybe I'll wait a couple of days before sending the knights out.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get the ivy quest line started?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    How do I get the ivy quest line started?
    Make and collect enchanter's essence in the potion shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yeah I noticed after :O Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by journeysmom View Post
    The second collection from the glimmer trove only yielded ONE glimmer dust. Boooooo!
    I got 3 from my first collection. Hopefully it averages out to about 2 per collection.

Executive Chef
    Hi!
    Ever since the last update my red mushroom circles seem to drop less glimmerdust. Has anyone else the same impression?

After giving Ivy the 2 Super Yummy Pies, she needs 25 Milk. Then she needs some water, 5 earth wisps, red, white, and orange petals. Then you send your knights out on the quest, which requires 1 Simple Feast, 5 Super Yummy Pies, and some amount of coins. (I don't remember exactly how much)

And that's all I have so far.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    Hi!
    Ever since the last update my red mushroom circles seem to drop less glimmerdust. Has anyone else the same impression?
    Haven't noticed the glimmer dust but just chopped down two oak trees and only got three saps out of 16 chops. Thought that was strangely low.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast