Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 6-6-13- Jeweler and Glimmerdust Trove

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    Well, i got a glimmer trove few days after the issue'd happened by doing bandit adventure.
    TL sent me an email said that because i've already had a trove, so they won't give me a trove that lost from the quest.
    Is that mean the Glimmer Trove quest is the only way to get Trove ?
    I was caught in the weirdness, and even though I had bought a trove, they still gifted me one. So I don't know what's up with your request. Seems a little strange.

Executive Chef
    Well, i got a glimmer trove few days after the issue'd happened by doing bandit adventure.
    TL sent me an email said that because i've already had a trove, so they won't give me a trove that lost from the quest.
    Is that mean the Glimmer Trove quest is the only way to get Trove ?
    If I understood correctly, you sent TL an email because, after receiving a glimmertrove from a Hunting roar bandits adventures, you lost it due to a sync glitch (the game autoreloads and you lose whatever you had done for the last seconds), right?
    If this is the case, then the answer TL gave you is completely normal. We must try to avoid sync glitches by force closing the game at night and refrain from playing with a bad internet connection, because TL will not return whatever we have lost from one of those glitches.

Everyone else here had sent an email because, while doing the glimmertrove quest (the one where you craft supperyummy pies and send your knights off to get that trove), their game autocompleted the quest without allowing them to send their knights out to get the trove.

And to answer your final question, of course you are allowed to have more than one trove. You can buy them from the market or get them from an adventure (and hope there is not a sync glitch while collecting it)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    If I understood correctly, you sent TL an email because, after receiving a glimmertrove from a Hunting roar bandits adventures, you lost it due to a sync glitch (the game autoreloads and you lose whatever you had done for the last seconds), right?
    If this is the case, then the answer TL gave you is completely normal. We must try to avoid sync glitches by force closing the game at night and refrain from playing with a bad internet connection, because TL will not return whatever we have lost from one of those glitches.

Everyone else here had sent an email because, while doing the glimmertrove quest (the one where you craft supperyummy pies and send your knights off to get that trove), their game autocompleted the quest without allowing them to send their knights out to get the trove.

And to answer your final question, of course you are allowed to have more than one trove. You can buy them from the market or get them from an adventure (and hope there is not a sync glitch while collecting it)
    I sent TL an email because i lost the quest just like everyone.
    And few days after i'd lost the quest, i got a trove by doing hunting bandit adventure.
    TL reply they won't give me the trove for the lost quest because i've already got it.
    Very funny right ?

Executive Chef
    Maybe they misunderstood like I did? Many people had already received their trove, even if they had other troves I think

Nightclub Owner
    I sent TL an email because i lost the quest just like everyone.
    And few days after i'd lost the quest, i got a trove by doing hunting bandit adventure.
    TL reply they won't give me the trove for the lost quest because i've already got it.
    Very funny right ?
    I've passed this on
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've passed this on
    Thanks Maguar.
    Nice day to all

Rhino Keeper
    I received my trove after having purchased one. But I told them that I already had one.

If anyone else is experiencing similar issues, please write in a ticket to support. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I got what I spent on my trove back but no quest. I just bought another one with it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've passed this on
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If anyone else is experiencing similar issues, please write in a ticket to support. Thank you!
    Thanks bothh Maguar and Pika,
    Now i got the trove ^0^