Thread: "New" Goals Have Seemingly Unlocked Trials & Tribute to Award Badges.

Host(ess)

"New" Goals Have Seemingly Unlocked Trials & Tribute to Award Badges.

Three "New" Goals popped up for me this afternoon. They seem out of place this late in my game progress (Level 30 with Sabina thread completed). They include: Marketability, buy two "Other" Nature Items; Sneezing in the Glimmer Wood; and Singing in the Glimmer Wood. These must have been skipped earlier as I freed Thurston and Ivy months ago. I suspect that these missed Goals had been preventing me from achieving a single T&T Badge as I received my first one five minutes after having completed them. I hope others find the same result after they reboot.

Fashion Designer
    It could be that TL increased the chances of getting badges along with the update.

Host(ess)
    Too coincidental for me, I think it was locked; however, I would be interested to hear from others experience. Did anyone for whom these three goals popped up today earn a T&T Badge prior to today?

I got these goals today as well. The only badge I've gotten was "explorer" for expanding.

Rhino Keeper
    I had explorers badge when T&T first came out and farmers yesterday. I think its a coincidence.

Host(ess)
    Very well; just a coincidence.

I had explorers before today. I got the new quests but no new badges. So disapponiting to see the new quests and realize it wasn't an entertaining line of quests.

Nightclub Owner
    I think these goals are more designed for newbies. You can continue your discussion on the update in this thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.