Thread: Mastering categories strategyw

Mastering categories strategyw

Hey everyone, I just recently started playing and I love it! Does anyone have any good strategies they don't mind sharing about mastering catalogs.

Executive Chef
    you can leave them at level 2 for now.. and continue when you get all 22 slots. because it takes much longer to get lvl 4..

New Resident
    When I started mastering catalogs I think I had all 22 slots open (I started with goals first). It took me a while to come up with a strategy that worked for me. I started with the quick catalogs (1,2 15, and 30min) but realized that was taking up a lot of time so then I moved on to doing 4-5 hour catalogs during the day and 8+ hour catalogs at night. However when working on these longer catalogs my stock would go down to fast and then I would end up trying to restock items instead of working on the catalog I wanted to complete. So then I tried stockpiling my store first and I blocked off part of my store with clothes I wanted to get rid of, gifts, and clothes that I had mastered that way I was still making money but I could work on catalogs that I wanted to complete without the whole store selling out. Once I got a few catalogs completed and the catalogs I want to complete stocked up I was able to unblock my store without having to worry about running out of clothes anytime soon (some of the completed catalogs have 60000+ items on the racks).