Thread: It's June

It's June

And I was just thinking seems like Christmas was only a few weeks ago. We're 1/2 way to the next one and what a nice surprising, and most of the time amazingly awesome updates we've had this 1/2 year.

Even though not ALL of us agree or enjoy every update me included the design team is doing great and I look forward to & excited tosee what the future holds for us fashionistas In FS.

Banned
    So you're saying I'm NOT the only one whos been counting down the months until the Xmas sales come again? I felt so lame because I was forgoing dreaming about other things in the real world, just a tad bit, because the Black Friday sales bring stars to my eyes.

I can only think of a couple things I want in fashion, but oh gosh, my list is a mile long in bakery, restaurant and farm.

They have been doing an outstanding job with the 3d displays. Starting with the pucker up one from February. And don't forget the guys they started making us swoon with. We went from getting a guys back in the marry me display, to three cuties playing music while we shopped.