Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tournament scores

New Resident

Tournament scores

Can some please explain the scoring system for tournament play? I typically play six cards and will get 3-5 bingos on the round and will earn a score of 1200, while others are hitting 20,000 - 35,000! How does one mass so many points??

Thanks

New Resident
    I would like to know that as well!!!

Same here!

New Resident

What is the point of using the forum if my question is being ignored?

Will someone please respond to this?

Quote Originally Posted by dtotten View Post
    Can some please explain the scoring system for tournament play? I typically play six cards and will get 3-5 bingos on the round and will earn a score of 1200, while others are hitting 20,000 - 35,000! How does one mass so many points??

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Just letting you know I have forwarded this question on.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the were playing 8 cards and used a lot of boosts to get multiple bingos per card or paid gems to play more rounds.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    One player got 158,974. What????? Meanwhile I got 1,297. How much money are they using???

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I know, right? I considered saving up all my games and boosts for a while in order to try to win that jackpot, but then I realized that I would probably have to spend about as much as I'd win in the jackpot. Gems for auto-daubing. Gems for auto-filling boosts. Gems for replaying the tournament if I didn't get enough bingos. Didn't really seem worth the effort at that point...

But I like the game just fine the way I play. My husband and son both know that you just don't interrupt Mom during her three minutes of bingo time!

New Resident
    The account in first place AGAIN in "Sherry" and she has 168,000 points. She has had the top spot four times this week. I have never managed to get above 6,000 points.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my highest is four thousand something.

Bingo

How do you earn such high scores in the tournament and get get bingo on 8 cards and never go 2200 points. How are people scoring 20000 a round?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast