Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool Cowboy Collection

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaysofSunshine View Post
    I have been playing for a year by a different name and NO COOL COWBOY!!!! what do I have to buy to get the COWBOY!! I have everything else!!! Come on teamlava!!!
    I believe you have to be buying animals and lot of - the best source of information is this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....for-Beginners)

Farm Supplier
    I have 30 sheep, 74 spring lambs, 232 brown chickens, 93 white chickens, 127 cows, 77 pigs, and about 25 other animals. Actually I would have about twice that many chickens (and some more cows) but sold them. Almost all of them I have bought except a few were given to me (I prefer dog bowls as gifts) and I still NO COOL COWBOY. I got the Garage by buying Flagstones fairly easily though. Might clear out my crop area and fill it full of chickens again and see if I get the last item which looks like a belt buckle I guess.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxieland View Post
    I have 30 sheep, 74 spring lambs, 232 brown chickens, 93 white chickens, 127 cows, 77 pigs, and about 25 other animals. Actually I would have about twice that many chickens (and some more cows) but sold them. Almost all of them I have bought except a few were given to me (I prefer dog bowls as gifts) and I still NO COOL COWBOY. I got the Garage by buying Flagstones fairly easily though. Might clear out my crop area and fill it full of chickens again and see if I get the last item which looks like a belt buckle I guess.
    Lol...i think i read somewhere that hectorloch (?) filled his entire fully expanded farm with chickens to try to get the items for this and never even came close. Lol. All the best with your attempt

Host(ess)
    down south, ocean to the left, mountains to the right
    I've been playing almost a year and don't have the cowboy or the garage. I see some small farms that have the garage. Don't see many cowboys

Executive Chef
    The cowboy is pretty ugly. I have one, and I don't ever put it out.
    So, it may not be as rare as it appears to be if you're just looking to see who has one.

Host(ess)
    down south, ocean to the left, mountains to the right
    I only have the cowboy hat and spur, one of each....I don't have a garage either. September will be a year.

I have 21 cowboy hats, 5 spurs, and 11 vests. I've bought 1700 brown chickens. I can feel how close I am to that belt buckle! Maybe another 1700 chickens. B-b-q anyone?

I never had a garage until TODAY!!! I'm at level 101. I bought a tool shed and a swingset popped out, thus fulfilling the needed ingredients for a garage. Maybe there is still hope with this game???

Anyways, I am now proudly displaying my garage, see for yourself, cjensenusa

I've got 2000 brown chickens now, but still no belt buckle. Everyone is invited over for fried chicken!

New Resident
    Buy hay bales for garage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12