Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I have never, ever seen a Fangbeast drop a Rat Tail.

I agree, Rat Tails are very rare. I purposely plant fields of wheat to coax Skunkupines along.
    I have but that was way back when monsters first came out. It stopped with an update. There was that brief time when old logs dropped them and bones
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I have but that was way back when monsters first came out. It stopped with an update. There was that brief time when old logs dropped them and bones
    What about a Mouse Trap building that drops Rat Tails? :3

Rhino Keeper
    While I am still short on rat tails (at least now it's for something other than those disgusting pies) I've be*** to notice that skunkupines are starting to drop 2 at a time on occasion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    While I am still short on rat tails (at least now it's for something other than those disgusting pies) I've be*** to notice that skunkupines are starting to drop 2 at a time on occasion.
    They drop up to three. In general lovecupines drop more rat tails, especially with pink furs being maxed out.

Oh yeah, now I'm free from clutter (trees, tall grass, logs etc.) no more skunkupines for me, which means no more Rat tails for more!

I can't believe nobody has mentioned hides. I need so many for building upgrades, but my cows hardly ever drop them, and my stable only gives me one hide every four hours I'm so desperate for more hides...anyone have any ideas?

New Resident
    I seem to always be short on coal and that pesky golden apple. I got the first one and have collected until I was maxxed out and still no golden apples!

Fashion Designer
    Rat tails!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 57Speckman View Post
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned hides. I need so many for building upgrades, but my cows hardly ever drop them, and my stable only gives me one hide every four hours I'm so desperate for more hides...anyone have any ideas?
    Get more cows? LOL....i have 13 cows to supply me with hides. Seems to be enough for now

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Get more cows? LOL....i have 13 cows to supply me with hides. Seems to be enough for now
    I second that. I have about that many cows (some in storage now) and I easily maxed on hide.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast