Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Fashion Designer
    Yay, old thread revival! My bottle neck is cloudberries and wisps, I don't have ANY droppers so I have to hit the cloudberry bushes. I had a chance to get the katz brother and sister last year, but they were just sooo ugly to me that I held off and then I fell asleep and missed the chance
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    i will forever need wisps and water. one obviously much easier to obtain.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

I got tired of water shortages so went in a well crafting spree (2k realm coins, 2 little wooden beams, 6 little stone blocks) until I had over 20. I pull them out for every weekday warrior and fill up on fish as well as restock mermaid scales, and, obvs, water. I am thinking of making more, to be honest.

Mink are also a great fish source.

Gem investment in maple tree for sap. There was an event that gave us little red beehives - they are great for sap too, if you were in that event, sorry, can't for the life of me remember what it was. Also gem investment for living wood; trees are great too, but need to be grown. Expansions give trees, I tend to save them now for events that need trees. (BTW, we need at least 25 of the 10 hit trees like a crab apple for each tree-based event. I counted. Yeah. I know. Sad.). : )

Time for adamant - I rarely give it to the greedy little elves, and if you aren't crafting anything else urgently, you can keep one adamant going in the forge. Fully upgraded sparkling and deep mines help with that. Not much else for it.

Once you invest enough in resource droppers, either w gems and/or through the time to earn event goodies/ adventure drop goodies, resources are only short temporarily, even gold items.

Hope this helps! Lovely thread!

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849