Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Executive Chef
    yes.. definitely! no way of obtaining even with constant 3/4 trades per day. very stressful!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Banned
    When I was going for that bountiful table I had a terrible time getting steaks. I'd also say living wood and anything gold.

Golden runes for me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from the obvious, gold runes, it's water *sigh*. If the elves aren't asking for blue fish I just forget about it and it dries out.

Fashion Designer
    From the non rare also water for me. I think there's a leak! 😂
    The rare drops are changing during my trip doing the storylines. Most of the time 2 or even more open quests that need the same (ultra)rare resource... After finishing it goes to 99 in a few days or that's how it feels... Last was Mithril, but I needed Iron, Sap, dewdrops, red petals, apples...

Fashion Designer
    Lately it is fertilizer... I am halfway through Sister Sister, and funky cold Nadina keeps wanting 20-30 bags almost every trade. Of course that is right around the time my cows tend to get constipated and drop almost none lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Lately it is fertilizer... I am halfway through Sister Sister, and funky cold Nadina keeps wanting 20-30 bags almost every trade. Of course that is right around the time my cows tend to get constipated and drop almost none lol
    my laugh for the day. Love it.
    That's why I found you don't play around with funky cold Nadina.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-12-16 at 03:14 PM.

Banned
    At the moment the yeti in the Winter competition. I only get one in a sixteen hour period.

New Resident
    i suggest not spending any items on trade until the first time you really have to use them and they show value to you. that is like rat tails - you can't just plant rat tails and collect them - you have to wait for certain things to happen for them to appear, such as slaying certain monsters, ivy's hut, or if you have a special creature that you earned, like I have a puppy I earned from Baron's tent that drops rat tails, and I have an abominable snowman that I earned from a December challenge that drops rat tails.

Farm Supplier
    I finally splurged and bought two forest wisps (on sale) and now I'm regretting two because I can't get enough newborn sprites to use the essence in the tributes/totems. I went to buy another faerie bulb but maybe there is a limit of two on the bulbs? It says I am at my limit for that building type, but it looked like it would let me spend gems for a fish market which is also a resource building?!

I also find cloudberries very elusive for how many we need for permits and lanterns!
    Coins for everyday game stuff is not a problem but I need MILLIONS for expansions.
    Last edited by chemgirl77; 02-03-21 at 11:38 AM.