Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    Corks! Corks! Corks!
    Barrels! barrels! Barrels!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilann View Post
    SAAAAAP !!!
    (I'm usually not one to complain even if it took me more than 1000 collects on apple trees to get the **** golden apple...)
    But sap is just pure torture. Its not hard to obtain, but the fact that you have to waste 5 energies just to make the trees grow, and then have no guaranteed drops on a tree:sometimes you get 5, sometimes you get 1 is so frigging annoying.
    I often come in my kingdom, and after harvesting everything, it goes : 6 sap from both sawmills and 1from mapple tree.
    So lets say i want to craft a simple glue and a super glue, I need 9, so have to chop down trees to get the 2 I lack...but when you don't have energy left and trees doesn't give you sap sometimes 4 times in a row : it makes a 15min wait ~3mins by 3mins~ just to order your glues and finally be able to close the game and do smtg else!!!
    It happens all the time! Now im doing a victory dance each time Sir Pig gives me 3 saps xD
    If only it weren't so random... Rat tail hunt is random, but at least its a little fun luring the beast. Sap harvest is the worst game mechanism ever, and why, oh why do the maple trees only give 1sap every 4hours when glimmerdust troves give 2 or 3 glimmer?
    Makes me wanna smash my head repeatedly on a wall.
    I know your pain. I max on glue before we got those nice sap trees. Not to say that a couple of thousand pine trees where chopped donw. The best is the sap tree (coins) before the mapple tree (gems)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by camber16 View Post
    Corks! Corks! Corks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Barrels! barrels! Barrels!

Both Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	20995
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    Fertilizer too!

I'm in the middle of Sister Sister, and my animals and Conservatories seem very reluctant to drop this.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Yes, why dont stables drop fertilizer? It seems a natural place to get it.
    Yes, I agree, plus pigs and Hatcheries should do as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Both Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	20995
    At the current speed I get barrels I will hit level 9 in a week! I didn't check my cork state, but I am sure I am fine until level 10 by the time I have enough barrels for level 9.

Executive Chef
    At the current speed I get barrels I will hit level 9 in a week! I didn't check my cork state, but I am sure I am fine until level 10 by the time I have enough barrels for level 9.
    I am at level 8 now and I might not reach 9 until God knows when with the corks/ barrels drop rate!
    Honestly I am not worried if I reach level 10 or not if I only look at what the building drops.
    What irks me though is the fact I might not be able to reach level 10 for no fault of mine,
    but because of the discrepancies between Barrels/ corks drop rate, instigated by S8 !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    It's always been iron ore for me. I need so much for longswords that I'm always low.
    Don't mind buying some iron rick rocks occasionally, but I hate wasting all the surplus stone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    It's always been iron ore for me. I need so much for longswords that I'm always low.
    Don't mind buying some iron rick rocks occasionally, but I hate wasting all the surplus stone.
    Produce blocks until full, you have enough room to get ride of mountains of stones.

Rhino Keeper
    Produce blocks until full, you have enough room to get ride of mountains of stones.
    I'm full of basic blocks more or less all the time, and upgrading to fancy uses my iron as well as the stone.
    But thanks anyway for taking the trouble to suggest it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I'm full of basic blocks more or less all the time, and upgrading to fancy uses my iron as well as the stone.
    But thanks anyway for taking the trouble to suggest it.
    I used to be fully as well, so now I convert it into decorative items. Also I have the Love Shake, so an excellent place to grinder some stone surplus.