Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Executive Chef
    Grapes, corks and barrels. Lol ok, just kidding. permit-less expansions. (not kidding so much) lol

I got a magic maple tree (or whatever it's called) from an adventure, so now I always get the "you can't hold more sap!" message. I splurged on the mermaid pond after saving up enough gems, so now I have enough scales.

I guess the thing I struggle with the most is coal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I got a magic maple tree (or whatever it's called) from an adventure, so now I always get the "you can't hold more sap!" message. I splurged on the mermaid pond after saving up enough gems, so now I have enough scales.

Coal is one of the most plentyfull in this game. I must turn it into jewels non stop, no more options available!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Coal is one of the most plentyfull in this game. I must turn it into jewels non stop, no more options available!
    Well, it's not plentiful for me, and I think this thread is for us to talk about our personal experiences.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, it's not plentiful for me, and I think this thread is for us to talk about our personal experiences.
    Well I play this game since far too long, you must be doing something very special. If you told me living wood, adamant, skunk-pie etc. I would fully support your pain. But coal, wood, or stone are so common that I must be creative to get ride of it (well I am very creative )
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I get that. I'm still expanding and my wisp production is non-stop. Also adventure to the dark caves regularly, need wisps for that as well. I think I'll stop being constantly low on coal once I fully expand. Good luck!
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I get that. I'm still expanding and my wisp production is non-stop. Also adventure to the dark caves regularly, need wisps for that as well. I think I'll stop being constantly low on coal once I fully expand. Good luck!
    You too! I think (hope) eventually it will sort itself out!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having fish problems currently. Everything else seems OK so far.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixkitten View Post
    I am having fish problems currently. Everything else seems OK so far.
    Same here! Fish used to be overflowing for me while I scavenged for mermaid scales but now that I have the Mermaid Pond, I don't use my energy on the ponds and wells too often.

Rhino Keeper
    Silver, I need soo much silver. Both adventures Across the desert sands & Plume Hive need silver, 6 silver each for multiple breast plates, 20 silver for platters for sweet feasts, 15 silver for faerie offerings.

Edit to add that i agree with the following, I am at 0 fertilizer.
    Last edited by arikasi; 06-09-15 at 09:04 AM.