Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Golden apple, mithril and jar of poison.

Rhino Keeper
    silver, silver and ahm..... silver... looks like am always at 0..... need it for royal beams, royal blocks, silver platter, light armour, mithril... and get always only 5 or 6 from my two deep mines and nothing or only one from my two mines.... What do you do guys do to get enough silver?
    Looks like the only good source is the dark cave formation, and I only got three until now from adventures. And buy one for 40 gems is too expensive. Wish we could buy it for coins...

Executive Chef
    Manticore wiskers. Haven't seen any in days. Unable to upgrade Greselda's dark garden and I've been working on it since day one.

Also space. I have no room. Tried to purchase a mermaid pond but didn't have any room to place it. Plus my kingdom is all smashed together and I have had to store stuff I would rather have on display in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    There's too many to list! Glimmer dust, silver, sap, mithril (not at the moment but I'm sure it'll come up again soon). I just can't seem to keep any of those in stock! OH and the magic fruit or whatever. I was hoping faerie respite would drop some but nope only the garden.

Rhino Keeper
    I find it varies all the time depending on the quest i'm working on. Last week it was sap and mermaid scales, this week it's silver/iron/mithril and fur.

Executive Chef
    Right now, it is magic cement, but it will be silver very soon.

Executive Chef
    Mermaid scales and living wood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Right now, it is magic cement, but it will be silver very soon.
    Yesterday silver was my stressful resource as well, but i have finally finished crafting all the magic cement. Right now lack of long wood is ****ing me

Rhino Keeper
    Since three or four days it's silver and jewels. Two days ago I got the 4th shard and in the first moment I was sooo happy. But to do the quest you know what you need? Yes, 50 silver and 50 jewels *grmph*.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    I find it varies all the time depending on the quest i'm working on. Last week it was sap and mermaid scales, this week it's silver/iron/mithril and fur.
    I agree. Yesyerday it was silver, now I am maxed. But dont want to use it all up because I know I will need it soon enough.
    Yesterday I was maxed on sap, now I have maybe 1....
    LOVE the mithril dragon. Hope never to be low again.