Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Host(ess)
    Sap .... I need sap. I use soooooo much energy on chopping trees down in hope of getting a few buckets of sap. Not fun playing The game this Way (

Executive Chef
    Mermaid scales are always scarce in my kingdom, after that it would probably be iron ore.

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm...interesting that some players can't find enough sap, while others have them dripping out of their ears!

Yeah, it does depend on the level & way of playing, I'm a very relaxed player, especially now that I'm lv30, have at least 1 of every building & most resource buildings are upgraded to lv 5. The only thing I usually have an issue with is fish or troll horns for my trades. I had an issue w/ iron ore for a while until I started just crafting stone blocks to prevent maxing out on stones while I gathered more. Early on I realized it's better not to force things, just keep expanding & you'll get more trees & rocks...mermaid scales are sucky for a while though.

Rhino Keeper
    Sap for sure. And I'm always trying to harvest glimmer dust, mermaid scales and fish. Really, its anything that is a % chance drop rather than a sure one per click item. I think I've spent the last four levels stuck trying to keep my head above water making architects paste and enchanters essence. It hurts when my Potion and Workshop sit there idle because I can't find the resources.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyValhal View Post
    Sap .... I need sap. I use soooooo much energy on chopping trees down in hope of getting a few buckets of sap. Not fun playing The game this Way (
    I could trade you some of my sap, I'm maxed out

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Hmmm...interesting that some players can't find enough sap, while others have them dripping out of their ears!
    Like me!
    #I got sap dripping out of my ears,
    out of my mouth as I sing this song,
    I got sap going up my nose,
    I'm filled with sap, boy (or girl!)

Rhino Keeper
    Sap sap sap!!!

Executive Chef
    I never have enough coal for wisps and lanterns.

Usually maxed out on everything else until the T&T goals where I was frantically crafting and cooking stuff i dont need in hopes of acquiring badges. But now that I am no longer working on T&T my inventory is going back up except for rat tails. Can't seem to replenish my supply no matter how many beasts I battle.

Creep tooth, rat tail, iron ore, mermaid scales, glimmerdust, and golden apple. Ikr, that's a lot!

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast