Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your stressful resource?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you can afford it use tree logs. No energy on growing but drops wood and occassionally sap.
    Good idea! Sap is a pain for me, too.

And for some reason I'm finally low on mermaid scales. I am filled on water!

Fashion Designer
    But tree logs are NOT dropping sap. Just wood and petals (or at least they're not in my kingdom), so it's a waste of money and energy buying logs trying to get sap. We're better off buying tress or grass. Grass drops sap.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    But tree logs are NOT dropping sap. Just wood and petals (or at least they're not in my kingdom), so it's a waste of money and energy buying logs trying to get sap. We're better off buying tress or grass. Grass drops sap.
    NO NO NO! Ignore that! Grass drops GLIMMER DUST, not sap. Yeesh. Terrible brain cramp there.

But no, logs still do not produce sap. Or if they do, it's beyond one sap per fifteen collections. Trees are a far better source for sap.

Executive Chef
    Old log doesn't drop sap.

Tree log does drop sap (I just bought one to check again and it dropped 1 sap per two hits). If you take into account the fact that you won't need to grow it, unlike living trees, it may be interesting but very expensive!

Rhino Keeper
    So 300 more for a tree log (instead of a crab apple tree) and no energy cost. That's still better.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post

Tree log does drop sap (I just bought one to check again and it dropped 1 sap per two hits). If you take into account the fact that you won't need to grow it, unlike living trees, it may be interesting but very expensive!
    Old log is good if you want wood, mushrooms, Glimmerdust, petals. Tree log is good for wood and sap. Dead tree is good for wood, mushrooms, Glimmerdust. I have been told it can drop sap but I can't remember whether I've verified this or not.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    So 300 more for a tree log (instead of a crab apple tree) and no energy cost. That's still better.
    Yeah but the tree log gets cleared in two chops vs. ten chops for the crab apple tree. Energy is really the problem, so I guess if you have a lot of coins tree logs are better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Yeah but the tree log gets cleared in two chops vs. ten chops for the crab apple tree. Energy is really the problem, so I guess if you have a lot of coins tree logs are better.
    Oh yikes 2 chops is a lot lower.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    Oh yikes 2 chops is a lot lower.
    I tried tree logs before. Because the sap drop rate is less than 50%, lot of times you don't get a sap from clearing a log. I didn't like it that much because of that. Of course you get lucky and get two per log but not as often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post

Bingo. Thank you. Next time I'll dig more to make sure I have correct info before posting.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast